Originally guest posted by Jim Stoten
Even if you dont like Daniel Brereton’s work, which you should because it is really good, you will just have fun working your way around his website. It is like a game. Also, have a look at the video for a Metronomy song called ‘Radio Ladio’. This is how I found him. I think he directed it.
I think that’s it from me. I just want to say I have very much enjoyed being a guest blogger for itsnicethat.com. Also, last but not least check out jimtheillustrator.co.uk. New products coming to the shop soon.
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors