Originally guest posted by Jim Stoten
Even if you dont like Daniel Brereton’s work, which you should because it is really good, you will just have fun working your way around his website. It is like a game. Also, have a look at the video for a Metronomy song called ‘Radio Ladio’. This is how I found him. I think he directed it.
I think that’s it from me. I just want to say I have very much enjoyed being a guest blogger for itsnicethat.com. Also, last but not least check out jimtheillustrator.co.uk. New products coming to the shop soon.
- Give thanks, and join us in the weekly feast that is the Best of the Web
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain