Originally guest posted by Jim Stoten
Even if you dont like Daniel Brereton’s work, which you should because it is really good, you will just have fun working your way around his website. It is like a game. Also, have a look at the video for a Metronomy song called ‘Radio Ladio’. This is how I found him. I think he directed it.
I think that’s it from me. I just want to say I have very much enjoyed being a guest blogger for itsnicethat.com. Also, last but not least check out jimtheillustrator.co.uk. New products coming to the shop soon.
- M/M (Paris) and the ongoing conversations that define its practice
- Mari Kanstad Johnson's wonderful work picks apart complex narratives
- Bradley Pinkerton’s projects combine handmade gestures with scanned-in textures
- Roberts Rurans uses acrylic paint to add depth and warmth to his illustrations
- The prodigal return of “iconoclastic” artist Danny Fox
- Jump into the world of Ben Jones’ post-internet, psychedelic paintings
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books