Originally guest posted by Jim Stoten
Even if you dont like Daniel Brereton’s work, which you should because it is really good, you will just have fun working your way around his website. It is like a game. Also, have a look at the video for a Metronomy song called ‘Radio Ladio’. This is how I found him. I think he directed it.
I think that’s it from me. I just want to say I have very much enjoyed being a guest blogger for itsnicethat.com. Also, last but not least check out jimtheillustrator.co.uk. New products coming to the shop soon.
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web