Originally guest posted by Jim Stoten
Even if you dont like Daniel Brereton’s work, which you should because it is really good, you will just have fun working your way around his website. It is like a game. Also, have a look at the video for a Metronomy song called ‘Radio Ladio’. This is how I found him. I think he directed it.
I think that’s it from me. I just want to say I have very much enjoyed being a guest blogger for itsnicethat.com. Also, last but not least check out jimtheillustrator.co.uk. New products coming to the shop soon.
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Considered, understated but experimental work from Berlin studio Tim+Tim
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Unusual perspectives on imagined architectures by Atelier Olschinsky
- Photographing the migrant crisis with a focus on people, not sensationalism
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- Printed Pages SS16 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints and more!
- Rome-based Andrea Chronopoulos’ illustrations are quirky and a little bit cheeky
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled