Originally guest posted by Côme de Bouchony
Trying to introduce and sum up Mathias Schweizer is quite a hard task! He acts under numerous identities and rarely signs his works, with no offcial web presence or folio available, it’s rare to see him on the blogosphere.
He is a discrete and polymorphic artist, with his own weird style and has created a wide range of projects including Identity and website for Credac, an exhibition at CAPC museum of Bordeaux called Vasareline, visual identity for Antidote, a series of contemporary art shows at ‘Galeries Lafayette’ in Paris (pictured).
A short biography can be found on the Chaumont festival site, for wich he designed the 2007 poster and there are some blog posts of his work here, here and here. If that wasn’t enough, he also co-founded and created the identity for Rolax and produces music on it under the name of Kurt Dolto
- Steve Powers' New York street signs offer an alternative perspective
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Hamburg-based studio I Like Birds' comprehensive film festival identity
- The Plant creates identity for Walthamstow business hub using a process from 1905
- Wayfaring land artist Richard Long pays homage to his Bristol roots
- Designs for a tarot deck celebrating black stars and overseen by Jodorowsky
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns