Originally guest posted by Côme de Bouchony
Trying to introduce and sum up Mathias Schweizer is quite a hard task! He acts under numerous identities and rarely signs his works, with no offcial web presence or folio available, it’s rare to see him on the blogosphere.
He is a discrete and polymorphic artist, with his own weird style and has created a wide range of projects including Identity and website for Credac, an exhibition at CAPC museum of Bordeaux called Vasareline, visual identity for Antidote, a series of contemporary art shows at ‘Galeries Lafayette’ in Paris (pictured).
A short biography can be found on the Chaumont festival site, for wich he designed the 2007 poster and there are some blog posts of his work here, here and here. If that wasn’t enough, he also co-founded and created the identity for Rolax and produces music on it under the name of Kurt Dolto
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs