Originally guest posted by Côme de Bouchony
Trying to introduce and sum up Mathias Schweizer is quite a hard task! He acts under numerous identities and rarely signs his works, with no offcial web presence or folio available, it’s rare to see him on the blogosphere.
He is a discrete and polymorphic artist, with his own weird style and has created a wide range of projects including Identity and website for Credac, an exhibition at CAPC museum of Bordeaux called Vasareline, visual identity for Antidote, a series of contemporary art shows at ‘Galeries Lafayette’ in Paris (pictured).
A short biography can be found on the Chaumont festival site, for wich he designed the 2007 poster and there are some blog posts of his work here, here and here. If that wasn’t enough, he also co-founded and created the identity for Rolax and produces music on it under the name of Kurt Dolto
- British Values: a new zine celebrating stories from immigrant communities in the UK
- A well-crafted, shapeshifting print project celebrating 100 years of design manifestos
- Movers and image-makers: a masterclass in fashion photography from Nick Knight
- Bright, beautiful and of-the-moment portraits shot in Tijuana by Jake Michaels
- Cool, contemporary identity for Crown hat-makers by Studio Moross
- LA courtroom illustrations from cases including OJ Simpson and Snoop Dogg in new monograph
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)