Originally guest posted by Côme de Bouchony
Trying to introduce and sum up Mathias Schweizer is quite a hard task! He acts under numerous identities and rarely signs his works, with no offcial web presence or folio available, it’s rare to see him on the blogosphere.
He is a discrete and polymorphic artist, with his own weird style and has created a wide range of projects including Identity and website for Credac, an exhibition at CAPC museum of Bordeaux called Vasareline, visual identity for Antidote, a series of contemporary art shows at ‘Galeries Lafayette’ in Paris (pictured).
A short biography can be found on the Chaumont festival site, for wich he designed the 2007 poster and there are some blog posts of his work here, here and here. If that wasn’t enough, he also co-founded and created the identity for Rolax and produces music on it under the name of Kurt Dolto
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood