Originally guest posted by Michael Bojkowski
Bon Bon Kakku is the Finnish Threadless for Fabrics. Continuing the Finnish tradition of innovative pattern and textile design (Helsinki is also home to the burgeoning Marimekko empire), interior design group Vallila have created an online community for pattern makers. Anyone can upload and submit a fabric design to their regular competitions and if your design gets selected, you get a whole heap of fabric, with your design on it, to play with for free! Sweet. The website also contains orginal designs by former Syrup Helsinki designers, Kokoro & Moi.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"