Originally guest posted by Michael Bojkowski
Music and graphics are indivisible in Mark Robinson’s distinctive brand of design. Best known for having founded the Washington based indie label, Teenbeat records, Mark has been producing the majority of the artwork on the label himself under the moniker ‘Teenbeat Graphica’ as well as playing on and producing much of it’s output. Now over 20 years young, Teenbeat provides a rich seem of graphic experimentation. Something you could only get away with when you are your own client. Mark’s getting ready to launch his online portfolio, in the meantime you can always peruse Teenbeat’s impressive back catalogue.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations