Originally guest posted by Michael Bojkowski
Music and graphics are indivisible in Mark Robinson’s distinctive brand of design. Best known for having founded the Washington based indie label, Teenbeat records, Mark has been producing the majority of the artwork on the label himself under the moniker ‘Teenbeat Graphica’ as well as playing on and producing much of it’s output. Now over 20 years young, Teenbeat provides a rich seem of graphic experimentation. Something you could only get away with when you are your own client. Mark’s getting ready to launch his online portfolio, in the meantime you can always peruse Teenbeat’s impressive back catalogue.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"