Originally guest posted by Michael Bojkowski
Music and graphics are indivisible in Mark Robinson’s distinctive brand of design. Best known for having founded the Washington based indie label, Teenbeat records, Mark has been producing the majority of the artwork on the label himself under the moniker ‘Teenbeat Graphica’ as well as playing on and producing much of it’s output. Now over 20 years young, Teenbeat provides a rich seem of graphic experimentation. Something you could only get away with when you are your own client. Mark’s getting ready to launch his online portfolio, in the meantime you can always peruse Teenbeat’s impressive back catalogue.
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”