Guest poster Jason Jules from a few weeks dropped us a line about this exhibition currently showing.
‘Edtn. are showing at BOHDI Gallery this week. An elegant exercise in reductionism it ’92s anything but your typical artzine. Small and compact, edtn invites various artists (big and small) to contribute work based exclusively on a two colour theme. The Bohdi show celebrates the launch of issue three and shows some of the key works in all their tonal glory, including Kronk, Miss Led, Mephisto Jones and Teck 1. Published independently by the equally elegant and understated Australian Greg Beer, the current issue, like the exhibition, is bought to you by the colour golden brown.’
214 Brick Lane, London, E1 6SA, UK.
13th -18th of June 2008 (11am – 5pm)
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016