Guest poster Jason Jules from a few weeks dropped us a line about this exhibition currently showing.
‘Edtn. are showing at BOHDI Gallery this week. An elegant exercise in reductionism it ’92s anything but your typical artzine. Small and compact, edtn invites various artists (big and small) to contribute work based exclusively on a two colour theme. The Bohdi show celebrates the launch of issue three and shows some of the key works in all their tonal glory, including Kronk, Miss Led, Mephisto Jones and Teck 1. Published independently by the equally elegant and understated Australian Greg Beer, the current issue, like the exhibition, is bought to you by the colour golden brown.’
214 Brick Lane, London, E1 6SA, UK.
13th -18th of June 2008 (11am – 5pm)
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art inspo
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Design studio Build creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs