Guest poster Jason Jules from a few weeks dropped us a line about this exhibition currently showing.
‘Edtn. are showing at BOHDI Gallery this week. An elegant exercise in reductionism it ’92s anything but your typical artzine. Small and compact, edtn invites various artists (big and small) to contribute work based exclusively on a two colour theme. The Bohdi show celebrates the launch of issue three and shows some of the key works in all their tonal glory, including Kronk, Miss Led, Mephisto Jones and Teck 1. Published independently by the equally elegant and understated Australian Greg Beer, the current issue, like the exhibition, is bought to you by the colour golden brown.’
214 Brick Lane, London, E1 6SA, UK.
13th -18th of June 2008 (11am – 5pm)
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”