Guest poster Jason Jules from a few weeks dropped us a line about this exhibition currently showing.
‘Edtn. are showing at BOHDI Gallery this week. An elegant exercise in reductionism it ’92s anything but your typical artzine. Small and compact, edtn invites various artists (big and small) to contribute work based exclusively on a two colour theme. The Bohdi show celebrates the launch of issue three and shows some of the key works in all their tonal glory, including Kronk, Miss Led, Mephisto Jones and Teck 1. Published independently by the equally elegant and understated Australian Greg Beer, the current issue, like the exhibition, is bought to you by the colour golden brown.’
214 Brick Lane, London, E1 6SA, UK.
13th -18th of June 2008 (11am – 5pm)
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant