Guest poster Jason Jules from a few weeks dropped us a line about this exhibition currently showing.
‘Edtn. are showing at BOHDI Gallery this week. An elegant exercise in reductionism it ’92s anything but your typical artzine. Small and compact, edtn invites various artists (big and small) to contribute work based exclusively on a two colour theme. The Bohdi show celebrates the launch of issue three and shows some of the key works in all their tonal glory, including Kronk, Miss Led, Mephisto Jones and Teck 1. Published independently by the equally elegant and understated Australian Greg Beer, the current issue, like the exhibition, is bought to you by the colour golden brown.’
214 Brick Lane, London, E1 6SA, UK.
13th -18th of June 2008 (11am – 5pm)
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission "Kick over the statues"
- Futur Neue explores texts through clean typography, images and unusual printing techniques
- Zhang Liang's cartoons sum up American pop culture
- Ira Ivanova designs vibrant wristband-inspired identity for Moscow music festival
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations