Schaffas I hear you ask, me too. Well these ‘gentle and un-aspiring creature of great mystery’ took me by surprise as well but you just can’t help look through them all. Adelaideans Sam Barratt & Chris Edser have hand-picked art-friends from all over the world to customize their own breed of schaffas. They were each sent a similar blank shape and given free reign to add, subtract, paint or destroy these objects.
Pictured is Timid Tony designed by Jono Menz and described as, ‘Tony’s skin colour changes based on emotion. He can turn all the colours of the rainbow. When he is relaxed he is a mellow yellow, if he’s angry he’s a fiery red and when he is alarmed his skin turns blue and his hair stands on end. Despite having this amazing ability he is practically always blue because he is just so very timid.’
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"