Prodigious alternative advertising agency KesselsKramer’s main office was launched in Amsterdam, but they also now have a London home under the name of KK OUTLET. The outlet is not only the studio of their communications agency but also an integrated shop and gallery space.
We’re pleased to announce that we will be covering the exciting programme KK OUTLET has got in store from June until December. We’ll be looking at each show in a little more depth to give you greater insight into the fantastic work they’re doing. To kick off I spoke to Creative Director Richard Walker to hear about what they do first-hand.
- Steve Powers' New York street signs offer an alternative perspective
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Hamburg-based studio I Like Birds' comprehensive film festival identity
- The Plant creates identity for Walthamstow business hub using a process from 1905
- Wayfaring land artist Richard Long pays homage to his Bristol roots
- Designs for a tarot deck celebrating black stars and overseen by Jodorowsky
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli