Prodigious alternative advertising agency KesselsKramer’s main office was launched in Amsterdam, but they also now have a London home under the name of KK OUTLET. The outlet is not only the studio of their communications agency but also an integrated shop and gallery space.
We’re pleased to announce that we will be covering the exciting programme KK OUTLET has got in store from June until December. We’ll be looking at each show in a little more depth to give you greater insight into the fantastic work they’re doing. To kick off I spoke to Creative Director Richard Walker to hear about what they do first-hand.
- Yayoi Kusama brings infinity and her iconic pumpkins to two stunning new London shows
- How I Got Here: Kim Gehrig, director
- Founder and creative director of ManvsMachine, Mike Alderson on his most-loved books
- From big cats to commuters, Reece Wykes creates characters using the subtlest of details
- Back to the Future: what today's creatives can learn from yesterday's design principles
- Moniker’s crisp and colourful laser cut posters for Designer Fund
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)