Prodigious alternative advertising agency KesselsKramer’s main office was launched in Amsterdam, but they also now have a London home under the name of KK OUTLET. The outlet is not only the studio of their communications agency but also an integrated shop and gallery space.
We’re pleased to announce that we will be covering the exciting programme KK OUTLET has got in store from June until December. We’ll be looking at each show in a little more depth to give you greater insight into the fantastic work they’re doing. To kick off I spoke to Creative Director Richard Walker to hear about what they do first-hand.
- Wrap up warm with this week's Best of the Web
- This is Jane: a charming photo series that displays the empowerment of women
- Brooklyn-based illustrator Aaron Fernandez’s fluorescent editorial commissions
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Join Jonathan Barnbrook, Maisie Willoughby, Wallace Henning, Anna Lomax and Jess Bonham at Nicer Tuesdays December
- Legs 11: artist Alfie Kungu’s comically long-trousered figures
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich