Prodigious alternative advertising agency KesselsKramer’s main office was launched in Amsterdam, but they also now have a London home under the name of KK OUTLET. The outlet is not only the studio of their communications agency but also an integrated shop and gallery space.
We’re pleased to announce that we will be covering the exciting programme KK OUTLET has got in store from June until December. We’ll be looking at each show in a little more depth to give you greater insight into the fantastic work they’re doing. To kick off I spoke to Creative Director Richard Walker to hear about what they do first-hand.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August