Prodigious alternative advertising agency KesselsKramer’s main office was launched in Amsterdam, but they also now have a London home under the name of KK OUTLET. The outlet is not only the studio of their communications agency but also an integrated shop and gallery space.
We’re pleased to announce that we will be covering the exciting programme KK OUTLET has got in store from June until December. We’ll be looking at each show in a little more depth to give you greater insight into the fantastic work they’re doing. To kick off I spoke to Creative Director Richard Walker to hear about what they do first-hand.
- “My personal work informs everything that comes after it" and other bits we learned at September's Nicer Tuesdays
- Xiang Guan’s Symbiotic Objects require a human component
- Alex Fergusson on the provocative and powerful nature of surface graphics
- Bendik Kaltenborn talks us through his retrospective book, collating ten years worth of work
- Meet music-obsessed graphic designer François Boulo
- César Pelizer’s 2D and 3D experiments are full of humour and imagination
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books