Mother was founded in 1996. Initially based in Soho –the agency now resides in the Biscuit building in the creative hub of Shoreditch.
The agency has built up an impressive and interesting client list that encompasses small and interesting brands such as Penguin, Covent Garden and AQA to bigger name brands – Boots, Coco-Cola, PG Tips and Post Office, Dell in New York and Nike in Buenos Aries.
Mother is a wholly independent agency, renown for breakthrough advertising campaigns, from the early Levi’s Odyssey spoof for Lilt and the Supernoodles Westside story Face Off , the celebrity fronted Orange cinema ads, (now a filmic institution in Britain), Nagi Noda’s stunning ‘What goes around ‘film for Coca-Cola to the spectacular outdoor projects ‘London Ink’ campaign for Discovery Channel and the Peter Blake live art Project for Coca-Cola.
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs