I have never seen porcelain quite like this, ‘Private Lives’ is Barnaby Barford’s latest collection and is on Show at the David Gill Galleries. Pictured is ‘Come on you lightweight – down it!’ and other titles include, ‘Salads! I’ll give them fucking salads!’, ‘Stick that on YouTube’ and ‘Does Christopher Robin know you’ve got that?’
Check out the Wallpaper* site for more images and some words put together into proper sentences.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity