I have never seen porcelain quite like this, ‘Private Lives’ is Barnaby Barford’s latest collection and is on Show at the David Gill Galleries. Pictured is ‘Come on you lightweight – down it!’ and other titles include, ‘Salads! I’ll give them fucking salads!’, ‘Stick that on YouTube’ and ‘Does Christopher Robin know you’ve got that?’
Check out the Wallpaper* site for more images and some words put together into proper sentences.
- Odd character designs and snogging: we're still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ "Tigger"
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- American Studies: Jeremy Liebman unpacks his father’s photography archive
- Christian Pardini's Studio Flat creates neat type-based posters, postcards and identity design
- Lynnie Zulu decorates her exotic characters in punchy hues and patterns
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round