I have never seen porcelain quite like this, ‘Private Lives’ is Barnaby Barford’s latest collection and is on Show at the David Gill Galleries. Pictured is ‘Come on you lightweight – down it!’ and other titles include, ‘Salads! I’ll give them fucking salads!’, ‘Stick that on YouTube’ and ‘Does Christopher Robin know you’ve got that?’
Check out the Wallpaper* site for more images and some words put together into proper sentences.
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label