Giles Revell and Matt Willey (of Studio8 Design) got their hands on two original Photofit kits (a nicely tactile process of criminal identification now replaced by digital imaging) and invited a handful of people to attempt to recreate their likenesses with them. Some were featured in Guardian Unlimited late last year, but you can download a PDF of the project in its entirety at the Studio8 website.
A humble thankye to Peter James Field for sending us the link.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan