Giles Revell and Matt Willey (of Studio8 Design) got their hands on two original Photofit kits (a nicely tactile process of criminal identification now replaced by digital imaging) and invited a handful of people to attempt to recreate their likenesses with them. Some were featured in Guardian Unlimited late last year, but you can download a PDF of the project in its entirety at the Studio8 website.
A humble thankye to Peter James Field for sending us the link.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant