Giles Revell and Matt Willey (of Studio8 Design) got their hands on two original Photofit kits (a nicely tactile process of criminal identification now replaced by digital imaging) and invited a handful of people to attempt to recreate their likenesses with them. Some were featured in Guardian Unlimited late last year, but you can download a PDF of the project in its entirety at the Studio8 website.
A humble thankye to Peter James Field for sending us the link.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016