I haven’t seen a body of work this interesting for a very long time, but Danish based design duo Hvass&Hannibal evidently have something a little bit special about them.
Every piece of work seems to ooze personality and I’m looking forward to seeing what they do from here, because I for one will be watching closely…
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- A magazine that tells stories of life, from everywhere and anywhere
- Effortlessly sleek art direction from Paris-based Romain Lenancker
- New York's Meatpacking district rebranded by Base Design to highlight area’s “contrasts”
- Being creative and looking at art: what can it do for mental health?
- Impossible perspectives and block-like figures in Mernet Larsen’s paintings
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Pentagram’s Emily Oberman brands Snoop Dogg’s new line of weed products
- How do you redesign Kinfolk? What does graphic designing for Wes Anderson involve? Can drawing get you girls?
- Inspire and being inspired: graphic designers who teach