I haven’t seen a body of work this interesting for a very long time, but Danish based design duo Hvass&Hannibal evidently have something a little bit special about them.
Every piece of work seems to ooze personality and I’m looking forward to seeing what they do from here, because I for one will be watching closely…
- Photographer Peter Anderson on his experiments with a Widelux camera and their "wonderful distortions"
- "We are visual storytellers": studio Córdova Canillas talks us through the redesign of Fucking Young! magazine
- A sneak peak into Patrick Kyle’s new comic, Night Door
- Liam Cobb illustrates the collapse of the Heygate Estate in latest comic Conditioner
- “Imagination doesn’t compare to our real life design history”: Annie Atkins on the art of graphic design for film
- X-Rated Adult Movie Posters of the 60s and 70s celebrates gloriously crude B-movie artwork
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc