Originally guest posted by THIS IS Studio
When you first see Mikhael Subotsky photos you cant help thanking god that last night you were drinking a cup of tea and watching Eastenders. This is one of his epic photos from his 2004 project Die Vier Hoeke (the four corners), a study of the South African prison system. Johnny fortune (who is climbing out of the industrial washer) dislikes the communal showers and chooses to bath like this during his shift in the prison laundry. Thank god for tea and Eastenders.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"