…and it never seems to disappoint. Great stuff from illustration high-flyers Peepshow – without doubt the most prolific bunch of illustrators I’ve ever come across.
New Work for the likes of BBC, DDB, Chesapeake, Cowards, Fallon, MTV, Orange, Creative Review, Central St Martins, all new Illustration work and lots, lots more.
There’s nothing nicer than seeing great people doing great work.
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba interprets myths and legends in pastel tones
- Jason Shulman captures entire movies in a single image
- Rebecca Chew adds handcrafts to Esquire Singapore’s art direction
- A sublime update of work from photography duo Scheltens & Abbenes
- Brand Union discusses the merits and pitfalls of the design process behind the Tokyo 2020 Olympics logo
- Baker and Alex Simpson’s film on the legacy of modernist architect Wells Coates
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery