Some genuinely beautiful photography from London based Geir Moseid. A real attention to detail from such a young guy can only set him in good stead for the coming years, not to mention a solo show at the fantastic Flowers East. Definitely one not to miss.
19 September — 18 October
Private View Saturday 20 September 2-4pm
Flowers East, 82 Kingsland Road,
London. E2 8DP
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity