As well as It’s Nice That, Alex and myself also run self initiated project If You Could. This year’s project sees selected practitioners asked to respond to “If you could collaborate…”. They’re then free to work with someone of their choice from any discipline or background. The work will be shown at the start of next year in London, and hopefully beyond.
Collaborations include Build & Flying Lotus (proposal pictured), Job Wouters & Roel Wouters, Marion Deuchars & Margaret Calvert, Michael Moloney & Daniel Eatock, HelloVon & Timothy Saccenti, Kim Hiorthøy & Ben Drury and many many more . Check the site for a full details, line up and blog.
- "It's not overly-shiny ‘render porn’ — it's got soul": Margot Bowman on her new film for River Island
- Vogue interior photographer François Halard’s personal polaroids
- Nora Sturges’ clean and simple paintings using the unusual medium of eggs
- “A small Japanese photographer is on the same page of great photographers!”: Piczo joins WeFolk
- Illustrator Rob Flowers shares his treasure trove of books
- My First: Colophon and Sophie Mayanne talk about the themes of their book, Twenty-Two
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio