As well as It’s Nice That, Alex and myself also run self initiated project If You Could. This year’s project sees selected practitioners asked to respond to “If you could collaborate…”. They’re then free to work with someone of their choice from any discipline or background. The work will be shown at the start of next year in London, and hopefully beyond.
Collaborations include Build & Flying Lotus (proposal pictured), Job Wouters & Roel Wouters, Marion Deuchars & Margaret Calvert, Michael Moloney & Daniel Eatock, HelloVon & Timothy Saccenti, Kim Hiorthøy & Ben Drury and many many more . Check the site for a full details, line up and blog.
- Glossy nostalgia from fashion photographer Charlotte Wales
- Simon Eeles’ photographic series is “a tender and wry postcard” from Australia
- Andrea Ucini’s conceptual illustrations play with perspective
- “Sensitive, rigorous” graphic design from Parisian Jérémy Glâtre
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know