As well as It’s Nice That, Alex and myself also run self initiated project If You Could. This year’s project sees selected practitioners asked to respond to “If you could collaborate…”. They’re then free to work with someone of their choice from any discipline or background. The work will be shown at the start of next year in London, and hopefully beyond.
Collaborations include Build & Flying Lotus (proposal pictured), Job Wouters & Roel Wouters, Marion Deuchars & Margaret Calvert, Michael Moloney & Daniel Eatock, HelloVon & Timothy Saccenti, Kim Hiorthøy & Ben Drury and many many more . Check the site for a full details, line up and blog.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"