As well as It’s Nice That, Alex and myself also run self initiated project If You Could. This year’s project sees selected practitioners asked to respond to “If you could collaborate…”. They’re then free to work with someone of their choice from any discipline or background. The work will be shown at the start of next year in London, and hopefully beyond.
Collaborations include Build & Flying Lotus (proposal pictured), Job Wouters & Roel Wouters, Marion Deuchars & Margaret Calvert, Michael Moloney & Daniel Eatock, HelloVon & Timothy Saccenti, Kim Hiorthøy & Ben Drury and many many more . Check the site for a full details, line up and blog.
- Bow down witches, it's a Best of the (cob)Web Halloween special!
- Photographer Philippe Chancel captures North Korea’s intensely choreographed ceremonies
- From a family-run “famzine” to a 30p grime mag, it's October's Things
- The Wellcome Collection publishes book of early infographics, charts and diagrams for organising nature
- Sophie Koko Gate, an animator with immense illustrative skill
- Artist and illustrator Jamie Johnson's gently surreal compositions
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design