Ziad Ghanem is a great friend, is multi talented and has a beautiful way of looking at the world. He gave me one of my first big jobs (a party at the Versace mansion in Miami) and shows a real faith in people’s creativity and potential.
Pictured is a shot of Luke Worrall taken from Ziad’s A/W 2008 couture collection. As well as his couture line and junior line Maiden Britain, Ziad is also the Creative Consultant for Drama Magazine which was the world’s first fashion and performance magazine available exclusively on the iphone – www.drama-magazine.com
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Stina Löfgren’s instructional illustrations for practical lunges
- Scandinavian aesthetics and do-right design approach: the brand values of Nudie Jeans
- A beautiful portrait of the communities, theatre and blingy pants of South Yorkshire wrestling
- Back to basics with Davide Di Gennaro’s symbol-heavy design workshop identity
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Anthony Burrill on starting out and staying focussed
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs