Ziad Ghanem is a great friend, is multi talented and has a beautiful way of looking at the world. He gave me one of my first big jobs (a party at the Versace mansion in Miami) and shows a real faith in people’s creativity and potential.
Pictured is a shot of Luke Worrall taken from Ziad’s A/W 2008 couture collection. As well as his couture line and junior line Maiden Britain, Ziad is also the Creative Consultant for Drama Magazine which was the world’s first fashion and performance magazine available exclusively on the iphone – www.drama-magazine.com
- We speak to Lovetrue director Alma Har’el about her surrealist short film for The Fifth Sense
- Adventures in Typography: Spin’s new book about its creative process
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages