Ziad Ghanem is a great friend, is multi talented and has a beautiful way of looking at the world. He gave me one of my first big jobs (a party at the Versace mansion in Miami) and shows a real faith in people’s creativity and potential.
Pictured is a shot of Luke Worrall taken from Ziad’s A/W 2008 couture collection. As well as his couture line and junior line Maiden Britain, Ziad is also the Creative Consultant for Drama Magazine which was the world’s first fashion and performance magazine available exclusively on the iphone – www.drama-magazine.com
- Camelot’s typefaces bring both the contemporary and historical to the table
- Scott Newett’s eerily quiet, ethereal portraits of Chinese utopia
- Jade Schulz’s atmospheric and imaginative editorial illustrations
- Emiliano Granado’s new zine puts a fresh spin on Tour de France fandom
- The big cover up: Mathieu Tremblin's translations of graffiti
- Artist Howard Fonda captures the vibrancy of summer for Ace & Tate
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale