Ziad Ghanem is a great friend, is multi talented and has a beautiful way of looking at the world. He gave me one of my first big jobs (a party at the Versace mansion in Miami) and shows a real faith in people’s creativity and potential.
Pictured is a shot of Luke Worrall taken from Ziad’s A/W 2008 couture collection. As well as his couture line and junior line Maiden Britain, Ziad is also the Creative Consultant for Drama Magazine which was the world’s first fashion and performance magazine available exclusively on the iphone – www.drama-magazine.com
- Hilarious send-up of selfie culture from Mercedes-Benz, Justin O'Shea and Jayne Min
- Mattis Dovier tracks the painful metamorphosis of man into machine in his new short
- Class A Marketing analyses the advertising techniques of drug dealers
- Yuri Suzuki's new invention lets users turn any object into a functioning musical instrument
- Snøhetta develops a “tribal language” for Høyskolen Kristiania School
- Work, build and don’t whine: historic portrayals of women in art and design
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)