Ziad Ghanem is a great friend, is multi talented and has a beautiful way of looking at the world. He gave me one of my first big jobs (a party at the Versace mansion in Miami) and shows a real faith in people’s creativity and potential.
Pictured is a shot of Luke Worrall taken from Ziad’s A/W 2008 couture collection. As well as his couture line and junior line Maiden Britain, Ziad is also the Creative Consultant for Drama Magazine which was the world’s first fashion and performance magazine available exclusively on the iphone – www.drama-magazine.com
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU