AG Rojas has always been a little rebellious with his filmmaking. From making Jack White run about with some dangerous kids to making a short film about aliens and drugs, he knows how to keep his audience clawing at him for more. His latest piece is part of TRIBUTE, a “series of short films about youth” that has been recently debuted on Dazed Digital. In Cody, Rojas focuses on a boy who, we find out, is involved in a rather sinister turn of events
“Shot in Taft, California, AG’s Cody continues his vein of lyrical, poetic and complex narratives about youth outsiders. This time, though, it’s an all too real tale of youth and reticence he documents.”
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity