AG Rojas has always been a little rebellious with his filmmaking. From making Jack White run about with some dangerous kids to making a short film about aliens and drugs, he knows how to keep his audience clawing at him for more. His latest piece is part of TRIBUTE, a “series of short films about youth” that has been recently debuted on Dazed Digital. In Cody, Rojas focuses on a boy who, we find out, is involved in a rather sinister turn of events
“Shot in Taft, California, AG’s Cody continues his vein of lyrical, poetic and complex narratives about youth outsiders. This time, though, it’s an all too real tale of youth and reticence he documents.”
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s