“BOREDOM MAKES YOU DO CRAZY THINGS” proclaims AG Rojas’ website header, and yeah, that’s true for most people. Sometimes when I’m bored I do something “crazy” like tidy my room, or watch some mind-numbingly atrocious reality TV show.
AG Rojas has a different way of being bored, when he’s bored he makes a short film like Crown — a chilling journey into an abandoned house with four teenage boys with a lot of narcotics. Watch as they discover something not of this earth, and as dowdy, middle aged business men get so high they end up tripping over geysers in the craters of their space-age alien drug-addled minds. I know 10 minutes is longer than your average cat-in-a-bath YouTube clip, but just watch this. You won’t regret it.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again