“BOREDOM MAKES YOU DO CRAZY THINGS” proclaims AG Rojas’ website header, and yeah, that’s true for most people. Sometimes when I’m bored I do something “crazy” like tidy my room, or watch some mind-numbingly atrocious reality TV show.
AG Rojas has a different way of being bored, when he’s bored he makes a short film like Crown — a chilling journey into an abandoned house with four teenage boys with a lot of narcotics. Watch as they discover something not of this earth, and as dowdy, middle aged business men get so high they end up tripping over geysers in the craters of their space-age alien drug-addled minds. I know 10 minutes is longer than your average cat-in-a-bath YouTube clip, but just watch this. You won’t regret it.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf