“BOREDOM MAKES YOU DO CRAZY THINGS” proclaims AG Rojas’ website header, and yeah, that’s true for most people. Sometimes when I’m bored I do something “crazy” like tidy my room, or watch some mind-numbingly atrocious reality TV show.
AG Rojas has a different way of being bored, when he’s bored he makes a short film like Crown — a chilling journey into an abandoned house with four teenage boys with a lot of narcotics. Watch as they discover something not of this earth, and as dowdy, middle aged business men get so high they end up tripping over geysers in the craters of their space-age alien drug-addled minds. I know 10 minutes is longer than your average cat-in-a-bath YouTube clip, but just watch this. You won’t regret it.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU