“BOREDOM MAKES YOU DO CRAZY THINGS” proclaims AG Rojas’ website header, and yeah, that’s true for most people. Sometimes when I’m bored I do something “crazy” like tidy my room, or watch some mind-numbingly atrocious reality TV show.
AG Rojas has a different way of being bored, when he’s bored he makes a short film like Crown — a chilling journey into an abandoned house with four teenage boys with a lot of narcotics. Watch as they discover something not of this earth, and as dowdy, middle aged business men get so high they end up tripping over geysers in the craters of their space-age alien drug-addled minds. I know 10 minutes is longer than your average cat-in-a-bath YouTube clip, but just watch this. You won’t regret it.
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- The delicately ornate, but very cheeky sculptures of Liv and Dom
- Nike pattern designer Jeremy Pettis' psychedelic illustration side project
- Illustrator Charlotte Ager’s evocative and multilayered drawings
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Special Projects on why, sometimes, design is best kept simple
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant