You’re probably already wondering how this post is going to pan out, what an article mentioning panty liners in the headline could possibly do for you. But we’ll level with you; we know you designers like a challenge, and that’s exactly what’s on offer here.
In collaboration with Talenthouse, Always are offering you the opportunity to see your work rolled out across a nationwide ad campaign, through numerous online channels, and win £1,500 in the process. All you’ve got to do is come up with a packaging concept for Dailies Discreet that’s way outside the box. Sure, this isn’t your run of the mill competition, but neither is the kind of work they’re expecting from you. Don’t forget, we all thought feminine hygiene was intensely dull until that Bodyform video came along. So put your creative brains to good use and put something exciting on the chemist’s shelf.
Submission are open from 27th June – 8th August 2013 and participants must use the template provided.
For more information head over here.
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design