You’re probably already wondering how this post is going to pan out, what an article mentioning panty liners in the headline could possibly do for you. But we’ll level with you; we know you designers like a challenge, and that’s exactly what’s on offer here.
In collaboration with Talenthouse, Always are offering you the opportunity to see your work rolled out across a nationwide ad campaign, through numerous online channels, and win £1,500 in the process. All you’ve got to do is come up with a packaging concept for Dailies Discreet that’s way outside the box. Sure, this isn’t your run of the mill competition, but neither is the kind of work they’re expecting from you. Don’t forget, we all thought feminine hygiene was intensely dull until that Bodyform video came along. So put your creative brains to good use and put something exciting on the chemist’s shelf.
Submission are open from 27th June – 8th August 2013 and participants must use the template provided.
For more information head over here.
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web