You’re probably already wondering how this post is going to pan out, what an article mentioning panty liners in the headline could possibly do for you. But we’ll level with you; we know you designers like a challenge, and that’s exactly what’s on offer here.
In collaboration with Talenthouse, Always are offering you the opportunity to see your work rolled out across a nationwide ad campaign, through numerous online channels, and win £1,500 in the process. All you’ve got to do is come up with a packaging concept for Dailies Discreet that’s way outside the box. Sure, this isn’t your run of the mill competition, but neither is the kind of work they’re expecting from you. Don’t forget, we all thought feminine hygiene was intensely dull until that Bodyform video came along. So put your creative brains to good use and put something exciting on the chemist’s shelf.
Submission are open from 27th June – 8th August 2013 and participants must use the template provided.
For more information head over here.
- Creative director David Lane tells us about redesigning frieze and creating campaigns for Hermés and Ally Capellino
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Anibal Bley’s Risograph zine experiments with glitchy patterns and illustrations
- CG Watkins’ narratively driven photography conveys mystery and escapism
- Sharp Type creates punchy typeface inspired by Swiss designer Adrian Frutiger
- Illustrator Susa Monteiro’s lonely figures battle the elements
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio