You’re probably already wondering how this post is going to pan out, what an article mentioning panty liners in the headline could possibly do for you. But we’ll level with you; we know you designers like a challenge, and that’s exactly what’s on offer here.
In collaboration with Talenthouse, Always are offering you the opportunity to see your work rolled out across a nationwide ad campaign, through numerous online channels, and win £1,500 in the process. All you’ve got to do is come up with a packaging concept for Dailies Discreet that’s way outside the box. Sure, this isn’t your run of the mill competition, but neither is the kind of work they’re expecting from you. Don’t forget, we all thought feminine hygiene was intensely dull until that Bodyform video came along. So put your creative brains to good use and put something exciting on the chemist’s shelf.
Submission are open from 27th June – 8th August 2013 and participants must use the template provided.
For more information head over here.
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?
- Jeremy Jansen’s graphic design work bridges concept and coherency
- Michael Craig-Martin: a cool, clean and colourful riot of everyday objects
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Bobby Doherty’s vivid and humorous still-life photography
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs