You’re probably already wondering how this post is going to pan out, what an article mentioning panty liners in the headline could possibly do for you. But we’ll level with you; we know you designers like a challenge, and that’s exactly what’s on offer here.
In collaboration with Talenthouse, Always are offering you the opportunity to see your work rolled out across a nationwide ad campaign, through numerous online channels, and win £1,500 in the process. All you’ve got to do is come up with a packaging concept for Dailies Discreet that’s way outside the box. Sure, this isn’t your run of the mill competition, but neither is the kind of work they’re expecting from you. Don’t forget, we all thought feminine hygiene was intensely dull until that Bodyform video came along. So put your creative brains to good use and put something exciting on the chemist’s shelf.
Submission are open from 27th June – 8th August 2013 and participants must use the template provided.
For more information head over here.
- "Where’s my community?": Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- Jee-ook Choi conveys complex ideas using fine linework and muted colours
- Photographer Mehdi Lacoste on working with Actress
- French designer Victoire Coyon’s understated portfolio
- Unit Editions’ upcoming book on the unparalleled work of Paula Scher
- A creative composite of illustration: ten years of Christoph Ruckhäberle’s Lubok
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label