The It’s Nice That Annual is now on press and no word of a lie we are counting the days until we can hold one in our human hands. The hardest thing about our newest project is conveying how big this thing is – sure the numbers above give you an idea of the kind of scale we’re talking about but we felt we needed a way to make it crystal clear.
So get this – the It’s Nice That Annual weighs more than the average chicken. I know, right! At 1,700 grammes of pure creative goodness, nurtured on inspiration and love, we are excited to be bringing this weighty little number into the world.
And remember, you have until midnight on Friday November 30 to order it at the special pre-order price of £35 including postage and packaging to the UK, the USA and western Europe. There’s only 1,500 of them and when they’re gone, they’re gone, so if you want to immerse yourself in some of the most interesting and exciting work we’ve posted this past year, best get your order in. It’s going to be mega!
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work
- Studio Frith creates Patti Smith-inspired identity for the inaugural Art Night festival
- Cindy Yang’s poignant animation questions the routine and mundanity of life
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web