The It’s Nice That Annual is now on press and no word of a lie we are counting the days until we can hold one in our human hands. The hardest thing about our newest project is conveying how big this thing is – sure the numbers above give you an idea of the kind of scale we’re talking about but we felt we needed a way to make it crystal clear.
So get this – the It’s Nice That Annual weighs more than the average chicken. I know, right! At 1,700 grammes of pure creative goodness, nurtured on inspiration and love, we are excited to be bringing this weighty little number into the world.
And remember, you have until midnight on Friday November 30 to order it at the special pre-order price of £35 including postage and packaging to the UK, the USA and western Europe. There’s only 1,500 of them and when they’re gone, they’re gone, so if you want to immerse yourself in some of the most interesting and exciting work we’ve posted this past year, best get your order in. It’s going to be mega!
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs