The It’s Nice That Annual is now on press and no word of a lie we are counting the days until we can hold one in our human hands. The hardest thing about our newest project is conveying how big this thing is – sure the numbers above give you an idea of the kind of scale we’re talking about but we felt we needed a way to make it crystal clear.
So get this – the It’s Nice That Annual weighs more than the average chicken. I know, right! At 1,700 grammes of pure creative goodness, nurtured on inspiration and love, we are excited to be bringing this weighty little number into the world.
And remember, you have until midnight on Friday November 30 to order it at the special pre-order price of £35 including postage and packaging to the UK, the USA and western Europe. There’s only 1,500 of them and when they’re gone, they’re gone, so if you want to immerse yourself in some of the most interesting and exciting work we’ve posted this past year, best get your order in. It’s going to be mega!
- Sam Pilling directs video for DJ Shadow track Nobody Speaks
- Mrzyk & Moriceau's hilariously psychedelic music video for The Avalanches
- Nick Waplington's artwork for Yak, a striking representation of their sound
- Ondrej Bachor and Jan Horcik create ever-evolving identity for fashion designer Karolina Jurikova
- Bodil Jane's illustrations: ornate, exotic and really very lovely
- Drifting SUVs in the Arabian desert: Peter Garritano explores the world of hajwalah
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August