The It’s Nice That Annual is now on press and no word of a lie we are counting the days until we can hold one in our human hands. The hardest thing about our newest project is conveying how big this thing is – sure the numbers above give you an idea of the kind of scale we’re talking about but we felt we needed a way to make it crystal clear.
So get this – the It’s Nice That Annual weighs more than the average chicken. I know, right! At 1,700 grammes of pure creative goodness, nurtured on inspiration and love, we are excited to be bringing this weighty little number into the world.
And remember, you have until midnight on Friday November 30 to order it at the special pre-order price of £35 including postage and packaging to the UK, the USA and western Europe. There’s only 1,500 of them and when they’re gone, they’re gone, so if you want to immerse yourself in some of the most interesting and exciting work we’ve posted this past year, best get your order in. It’s going to be mega!
- The frustration of crazy golf embodied by student animation collective Megacomputeur
- Enormous 20ft Barbies and bluebottles in real-life locations, by photographer Michael John Hunter
- French animator Jon Boutin's quick-witted shorts will have you creasing
- The MIT Technology Review design team share their love of printed matter
- Gemma Mahoney, a graphic design student producing professional work
- By designers, for designers: Monotype’s font subscription service
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU