2017 is well underway and the team here at It’s Nice That is excited about the year ahead. We remain committed to bringing you the best and most inspiring creative work from across the world on a daily basis, organising events that will entertain you and producing magazines you will cherish. What we do is not possible without our readers and we are launching our annual audience survey to learn how we can improve our offering, ensuring that It’s Nice That evolves as a publishing platform. This is an opportunity for us to get to know you better and, in turn, for you to influence what we do over the coming 12 months.
To entice you further, we will be entering every person who completes the questionnaire into a prize draw. After the survey closes on 22 January we will select a winner who will receive a £200 voucher for Goodhood and a bundle of goodies from It’s Nice That.
Please find the survey here
Thanks so much for your time and good luck!
- Spin studio shares its latest work and how to perk up "depressed-looking" v’s
- Animator Dan Castro tackles the intricacies of relationships in this funny short
- “I don't want to lose my connection with the tangible”: illustrator Jack Taylor on his new digital and 3D process
- Greta Thorkels: a graphic designer creating Gilmore Girls zines and record sleeves
- Grégory Michenaud’s ongoing project sees him explore identity in a Hasidic Jewish community
- Photographer Gilleam Trapenberg explores macho culture against rose-tinted skies in Big Papi
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc