It’s competition time again folks and we’ve got a great opportunity for an incredibly talented illustrator to provide the packaging design for next year’s Beefeater 24 super premium gin.
This year, self-styled “ink evangelist” Johanna Basford produced a peacock motif in her trademark intricate monochrome style which will appear on limited edition packs of Beefeater 24. And the brand was so impressed that they’re on the hunt for an up-and-coming creative to follow in Johanna’s footsteps. They are looking for a hand-drawn illustration on the theme “distinguished British country chic” and the winner will receive £1,000 as well as the chance to see their work adorn the 2014 Beefeater 24 packaging.
Paco Recuero, global brand director of Beefeater 24, said: “Beefeater 24 is imbued with artisanal qualities, from the bottle design inspired by the arts and crafts movement to the spirit itself, which is based on a recipe that took 18 months to develop and is made from hand-selected botanicals. A partnership within the arts community is therefore a natural extension for the brand and we cannot wait to see the designs and interpretations that this British country theme will inspire for next year’s limited edition.”
This article was produced in association with Beefeater 24.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf