Oh hi! I didn’t see you there, I was too busy scouring the internet for the glittering gemstones of truth and frippery that make it such a scintillating place to while away the hours. But as it’s you, I’m willing to share. Here you go, hun, it’s the very best of the web.
This look’s really interesting. Radio Atlas is an online radio to hear/watch audio visual documentaries, dramas, works of sound art that have been made around the World, in other languages. (Manda)
The real life pet dogs of Dr Seuss, and an introduction to his new book (Billie)
It’s sometimes considered rude to discuss politics, so we’ll keep our thoughts on wispy haired political pillock Donald Trump to ourselves . However, we will direct you to this site which allows you to blow a trumpet at point blank range at his head. ¯\(ツ)/¯ (Simon)
As a comedy nerd, this is just amazing for me (Ellen)
It’s the film debate that has lasted 20 years, would have Jack Dawson fit on that raft at the end of Titanic? Kate Winslet confirms he would have over on i-D, pretty much making Rose a stone-cold killer. Pun intended. (Simon)
“I would love to be Apple’s hand, their whole commercial is hands!” A day in the life of a hand model (Billie)
Nowness’ latest My First Apartmento film delves into Tavi Gevinson’s New York home, and it’s pretty much how you’d imagine it to look (Emily)
NFL Lip Reading 2016 has landed (Ali)
Photographer Jill Furmanovsky talks about her best picture on The Guardian. The photo is of Liam Gallagher and Bono while they watch Noel sing Don’t Look Back in Anger back in 1997. (Beccy)
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s