The start of this film is a bit standard; coloured ink dropped into water but stick with it amigos because this gets much, much better. To celebrate its 20th anniversary, Space.NK are launching a series of collaborations with artists, writers, chefs and historians to explore what beauty means.
This video comes from gastronomic genii Bompas & Parr who have gone back to their gelatinous roots with a couple of minutes of pure visual pleasure. A close-up series of jelly-making shots is a whirlwind of colour and texture, before it gives way to, well, exploding dessert-based fun, all soundtracked to a barnstorming orchestral classic. Beautiful indeed!
- Cheer Up Luv: the photography project sharing womens' experiences with sexual harassment
- “Bold, concise, minimalist and sometimes abstract”: a look at Jeong Hwa Min’s new illustrative approach
- Patrik Mollwing’s illustrations and wigglegrams depict a cast of colourful characters
- Between the pages of Polanski’s suburbia-themed sixth issue
- Hacking Heidelberg: how Erik Spiekermann came to reinvent the printing process
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU