The start of this film is a bit standard; coloured ink dropped into water but stick with it amigos because this gets much, much better. To celebrate its 20th anniversary, Space.NK are launching a series of collaborations with artists, writers, chefs and historians to explore what beauty means.
This video comes from gastronomic genii Bompas & Parr who have gone back to their gelatinous roots with a couple of minutes of pure visual pleasure. A close-up series of jelly-making shots is a whirlwind of colour and texture, before it gives way to, well, exploding dessert-based fun, all soundtracked to a barnstorming orchestral classic. Beautiful indeed!
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Scott King, Roger Hiorns and Tom Morton discuss provocation for new book The Creative Stance
- Flaneur explores the magic of Moscow in its biggest issue yet
- Brooklyn illustrator Ping Zhu and her breezy brushstrokes full of energy
- Irreconcilable Truths: a 1500-page survey of legendary photographer Don McCullin’s work
- Rob Flowers, Roberto Rosolin, Liv Siddall and Greg Barth at Nicer Tuesdays October
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design