And so to Switzerland, where the C2F studio have just unveiled their brand spanking new website (although the .to suffix suggests it’s registered in Tonga,which is nicely random.) The multi award-winning agency was formed by Cybu Richli and Fabienne Burri and it’s not hard to see why they’re held in such high regard both by clients and the wider creative community.
There’s stand-out projects wherever you turn in their portfolio – from clever infographics showing TED’s global spread or the flights from Zurich airport to really strong identity work for the Swiss Design Network and Lucerne’s Werkbeiträge festival. Their work combines the best facts of the Swiss design heritage with contemporary trends to produce visual collateral that more than holds its own.
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs