And so to Switzerland, where the C2F studio have just unveiled their brand spanking new website (although the .to suffix suggests it’s registered in Tonga,which is nicely random.) The multi award-winning agency was formed by Cybu Richli and Fabienne Burri and it’s not hard to see why they’re held in such high regard both by clients and the wider creative community.
There’s stand-out projects wherever you turn in their portfolio – from clever infographics showing TED’s global spread or the flights from Zurich airport to really strong identity work for the Swiss Design Network and Lucerne’s Werkbeiträge festival. Their work combines the best facts of the Swiss design heritage with contemporary trends to produce visual collateral that more than holds its own.
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August