And so to Switzerland, where the C2F studio have just unveiled their brand spanking new website (although the .to suffix suggests it’s registered in Tonga,which is nicely random.) The multi award-winning agency was formed by Cybu Richli and Fabienne Burri and it’s not hard to see why they’re held in such high regard both by clients and the wider creative community.
There’s stand-out projects wherever you turn in their portfolio – from clever infographics showing TED’s global spread or the flights from Zurich airport to really strong identity work for the Swiss Design Network and Lucerne’s Werkbeiträge festival. Their work combines the best facts of the Swiss design heritage with contemporary trends to produce visual collateral that more than holds its own.
- Camelot’s typefaces bring both the contemporary and historical to the table
- Scott Newett’s eerily quiet, ethereal portraits of Chinese utopia
- Jade Schulz’s atmospheric and imaginative editorial illustrations
- Emiliano Granado’s new zine puts a fresh spin on Tour de France fandom
- The big cover up: Mathieu Thibault's translations of graffiti
- Artist Howard Fonda captures the vibrancy of summer for Ace & Tate
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale