And so to Switzerland, where the C2F studio have just unveiled their brand spanking new website (although the .to suffix suggests it’s registered in Tonga,which is nicely random.) The multi award-winning agency was formed by Cybu Richli and Fabienne Burri and it’s not hard to see why they’re held in such high regard both by clients and the wider creative community.
There’s stand-out projects wherever you turn in their portfolio – from clever infographics showing TED’s global spread or the flights from Zurich airport to really strong identity work for the Swiss Design Network and Lucerne’s Werkbeiträge festival. Their work combines the best facts of the Swiss design heritage with contemporary trends to produce visual collateral that more than holds its own.
- Sam Nhlengethwa's lithographs are inspired by other artists
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Scott King, Roger Hiorns and Tom Morton discuss provocation for new book The Creative Stance
- Flaneur explores the magic of Moscow in its biggest issue yet
- Brooklyn illustrator Ping Zhu and her breezy brushstrokes full of energy
- Irreconcilable Truths: a 1500-page survey of legendary photographer Don McCullin’s work
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design