Many major corporations have tapped into the benefits of having super-friendly, very lovely animations to promote their wares (yes that’s you, banks!) but this one seems much more, well, legit. onefinestay is a service that sets up your apartment or house when you go away so that people can come and stay and help you earn big dollar.
So what better way to celebrate such a nice idea than with a lovely animation? With beautiful illustrations by Maggie Li, director Dan Britt and art director Thom Bradley have produced an ad which makes you want to stick two-fingers up to rubbish hotels and sign up to onefinestay, stat.
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- David Wilson directs deeply moving film B.E.N. about using AI robots to tackle loneliness
- Art and About: Charlotte Trounce celebrates the architectural beauty of museums and galleries
- Riikka Laakso’s screenprinted zine is a tribute to Moomin author Tove Jansson
- Sandy Van Helden’s illustrations of contemporary culture
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Juan Aballe’s photographs of pastoral landscapes filled with wanderlust
- Exclusive first interview with new UK Vice.com editor Jamie Clifton