Many major corporations have tapped into the benefits of having super-friendly, very lovely animations to promote their wares (yes that’s you, banks!) but this one seems much more, well, legit. onefinestay is a service that sets up your apartment or house when you go away so that people can come and stay and help you earn big dollar.
So what better way to celebrate such a nice idea than with a lovely animation? With beautiful illustrations by Maggie Li, director Dan Britt and art director Thom Bradley have produced an ad which makes you want to stick two-fingers up to rubbish hotels and sign up to onefinestay, stat.
- Wrap up warm with this week's Best of the Web
- This is Jane: a charming photo series that displays the empowerment of women
- Brooklyn-based illustrator Aaron Fernandez’s fluorescent editorial commissions
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Join Jonathan Barnbrook, Maisie Willoughby, Wallace Henning, Anna Lomax and Jess Bonham at Nicer Tuesdays December
- Legs 11: artist Alfie Kungu’s comically long-trousered figures
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich