You must have heard by now that we’ve just released the first tickets for this year’s Here symposium with Adam Buxton, Rafael Rozendaal, Erik Kessels and Nelly Ben Hayoun already confirmed. But our excitement for Here 2013 is mingled with the proud glow of Here’s 2012 success and over the past few weeks we’ve started releasing videos of some of the amazing speakers who graced us with their presence. Today is the turn of filmmaker Carol Morley, whose extraordinary documentary Dreams of A Life – about a woman who lay dead in her flat for years – aired recently on Channel 4. Carol treated us to a fascinating glimpse into her process and why she feels outbound to tell certain stories.
Snap up your tickets for Here 2013 below!
- Art mag Kaleidoscope unveils Mirko Borsche-designed winter issue
- Behind the scenes of the lady who shoots chihuahuas in party hats, yoyoists and strippers
- Great poster designs for Adiana Nights series by Vienna-based Lukas Haider
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Street photographer Vincent Chapters captures London’s spirit
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns