You must have heard by now that we’ve just released the first tickets for this year’s Here symposium with Adam Buxton, Rafael Rozendaal, Erik Kessels and Nelly Ben Hayoun already confirmed. But our excitement for Here 2013 is mingled with the proud glow of Here’s 2012 success and over the past few weeks we’ve started releasing videos of some of the amazing speakers who graced us with their presence. Today is the turn of filmmaker Carol Morley, whose extraordinary documentary Dreams of A Life – about a woman who lay dead in her flat for years – aired recently on Channel 4. Carol treated us to a fascinating glimpse into her process and why she feels outbound to tell certain stories.
Snap up your tickets for Here 2013 below!
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity