If you haven’t yet ventured to Northern Europe, then have a long look at Clemens Fantur’s photography and you’ll soon be jumping on a plane. Clemens is an emerging photographer from the lovely city of Vienna in Austria. The ability to point and shoot successfully is not one to be taken lightly, especially when you manage to produce photographs as beautiful as Clemens’, which are perfectly timed when it comes to light and composition.
In his own words, “what I really like about taking pictures is this certain feeling, when you can see and feel a photo coming up, when situations are developing and turning into pictures.”
- Artist Howard Fonda captures the vibrancy of summer for Ace & Tate
- Robbie Simon, the jack of all trades and the master of them too
- Mattis Dovier’s weird and wonderful 8-bit dot animation for XXX’s music video
- Jessica Lehrman's photographic document of social revolution, Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street
- Zoe Kao and Huang Wun-Siang find inspiration in the uncertainty of the design process
- Documenting the world in motion: Lauren Tamaki’s illustrations of modern life
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale