If you haven’t yet ventured to Northern Europe, then have a long look at Clemens Fantur’s photography and you’ll soon be jumping on a plane. Clemens is an emerging photographer from the lovely city of Vienna in Austria. The ability to point and shoot successfully is not one to be taken lightly, especially when you manage to produce photographs as beautiful as Clemens’, which are perfectly timed when it comes to light and composition.
In his own words, “what I really like about taking pictures is this certain feeling, when you can see and feel a photo coming up, when situations are developing and turning into pictures.”
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"