If you haven’t yet ventured to Northern Europe, then have a long look at Clemens Fantur’s photography and you’ll soon be jumping on a plane. Clemens is an emerging photographer from the lovely city of Vienna in Austria. The ability to point and shoot successfully is not one to be taken lightly, especially when you manage to produce photographs as beautiful as Clemens’, which are perfectly timed when it comes to light and composition.
In his own words, “what I really like about taking pictures is this certain feeling, when you can see and feel a photo coming up, when situations are developing and turning into pictures.”
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU