If you haven’t yet ventured to Northern Europe, then have a long look at Clemens Fantur’s photography and you’ll soon be jumping on a plane. Clemens is an emerging photographer from the lovely city of Vienna in Austria. The ability to point and shoot successfully is not one to be taken lightly, especially when you manage to produce photographs as beautiful as Clemens’, which are perfectly timed when it comes to light and composition.
In his own words, “what I really like about taking pictures is this certain feeling, when you can see and feel a photo coming up, when situations are developing and turning into pictures.”
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio