The birth of any new technology means, sometimes inevitably, the death of its precursor. Or does it? Last year, Think TV commissioned a six-part documentary series meant to explore the future of television as a viable media outlet now other platforms – namely, the internet – seem to be running the show. Interviewees included a broad range of clued-up “business leaders” and “industry luminaries”, all of whom added to the collective assertion that television, at least for now, is safe.
Think TV are back with a second series, The New TV Landscape, which again looks to industry leaders for insight into a dramatically changing industry. Want to hear effortlessly cool Wieden + Kennedy co-founder Dan Wieden talk about “interactive campfires”? Sure you do.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations