The birth of any new technology means, sometimes inevitably, the death of its precursor. Or does it? Last year, Think TV commissioned a six-part documentary series meant to explore the future of television as a viable media outlet now other platforms – namely, the internet – seem to be running the show. Interviewees included a broad range of clued-up “business leaders” and “industry luminaries”, all of whom added to the collective assertion that television, at least for now, is safe.
Think TV are back with a second series, The New TV Landscape, which again looks to industry leaders for insight into a dramatically changing industry. Want to hear effortlessly cool Wieden + Kennedy co-founder Dan Wieden talk about “interactive campfires”? Sure you do.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant