Now that we’ve produced a hardback book all of our own we can say with some authority that it takes ages to get it right. But it’s taken Daniel Blom 10 whole years of hard slog to get his first one out there. As a photographer specialising in surf and snowboard photography, Daniel’s been commissioned by every extreme sports lifestyle brand under the sun, travelling the length and breadth of the globe to capture sun-kissed beaches and pure white glaciers. His passion for the sports he shoots also extends into personal work and he’s built up an enormous body of exceptional snowboarding photographs that make up the body of Drifting Decade, a 240-page beast of a book.
If you’re a fan of winter sports, or just like a perfectly-timed, expertly-captured bit of photography then you’ll be powerless to resist the charms of Daniel’s book – a stunning piece of sporting documentation.
- Envisions, an exhibition breaking down the boundaries of design
- Zsofia Schweger’s paintings depict her Hungarian home frozen in time
- Illustrator Nuno Maria’s fresh aesthetic and smooth shapes rework ordinary objects
- A cookbook inspired by Brad Pitt's on-screen eating habits
- Uganda’s boisterous nightlife as captured by photographer Michele Sibiloni
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August