Now that we’ve produced a hardback book all of our own we can say with some authority that it takes ages to get it right. But it’s taken Daniel Blom 10 whole years of hard slog to get his first one out there. As a photographer specialising in surf and snowboard photography, Daniel’s been commissioned by every extreme sports lifestyle brand under the sun, travelling the length and breadth of the globe to capture sun-kissed beaches and pure white glaciers. His passion for the sports he shoots also extends into personal work and he’s built up an enormous body of exceptional snowboarding photographs that make up the body of Drifting Decade, a 240-page beast of a book.
If you’re a fan of winter sports, or just like a perfectly-timed, expertly-captured bit of photography then you’ll be powerless to resist the charms of Daniel’s book – a stunning piece of sporting documentation.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity