Now that we’ve produced a hardback book all of our own we can say with some authority that it takes ages to get it right. But it’s taken Daniel Blom 10 whole years of hard slog to get his first one out there. As a photographer specialising in surf and snowboard photography, Daniel’s been commissioned by every extreme sports lifestyle brand under the sun, travelling the length and breadth of the globe to capture sun-kissed beaches and pure white glaciers. His passion for the sports he shoots also extends into personal work and he’s built up an enormous body of exceptional snowboarding photographs that make up the body of Drifting Decade, a 240-page beast of a book.
If you’re a fan of winter sports, or just like a perfectly-timed, expertly-captured bit of photography then you’ll be powerless to resist the charms of Daniel’s book – a stunning piece of sporting documentation.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan