Now that we’ve produced a hardback book all of our own we can say with some authority that it takes ages to get it right. But it’s taken Daniel Blom 10 whole years of hard slog to get his first one out there. As a photographer specialising in surf and snowboard photography, Daniel’s been commissioned by every extreme sports lifestyle brand under the sun, travelling the length and breadth of the globe to capture sun-kissed beaches and pure white glaciers. His passion for the sports he shoots also extends into personal work and he’s built up an enormous body of exceptional snowboarding photographs that make up the body of Drifting Decade, a 240-page beast of a book.
If you’re a fan of winter sports, or just like a perfectly-timed, expertly-captured bit of photography then you’ll be powerless to resist the charms of Daniel’s book – a stunning piece of sporting documentation.
- Hilarious send-up of selfie culture from Mercedes-Benz, Justin O'Shea and Jayne Min
- Mattis Dovier tracks the painful metamorphosis of man into machine in his new short
- Class A Marketing analyses the advertising techniques of drug dealers
- Yuri Suzuki's new invention lets users turn any object into a functioning musical instrument
- Snøhetta develops a “tribal language” for Høyskolen Kristiania School
- Work, build and don’t whine: historic portrayals of women in art and design
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)