Let’s face it, if you haven’t already got a pair of Levi’s, you’re thinking of ways to get your hands on some. If you can’t get your hands on some, then at least join the brand in their new venture into collaboration with some of the UK’s leading musical creatives such as Ghostpoet, Alex Turvey and Koreless. As part of its Fall/Winter 2013 Modern Frontier campaign and the UK leg of the Levi’s #MakeOurMark project, Levi’s have asked these artists to invite their fans to “create an art event experience that is pioneering in spirit and inspired by the question ‘What Moves You?’”
After collating the the visuals and getting a sense of the dynamic of the fans and music lovers, Levi’s will then use them to produce a unique, two part film on the Levi’s site that will tell the stories of these three fascinating creatives, using the visual material submitted by fans. The first film which is now finished will be shown at a live, on-night only free to attend event on October 9th.
Check out social media with the hashtags #MakeOurMark and #Moves to join in the action!
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors