Let’s face it, if you haven’t already got a pair of Levi’s, you’re thinking of ways to get your hands on some. If you can’t get your hands on some, then at least join the brand in their new venture into collaboration with some of the UK’s leading musical creatives such as Ghostpoet, Alex Turvey and Koreless. As part of its Fall/Winter 2013 Modern Frontier campaign and the UK leg of the Levi’s #MakeOurMark project, Levi’s have asked these artists to invite their fans to “create an art event experience that is pioneering in spirit and inspired by the question ‘What Moves You?’”
After collating the the visuals and getting a sense of the dynamic of the fans and music lovers, Levi’s will then use them to produce a unique, two part film on the Levi’s site that will tell the stories of these three fascinating creatives, using the visual material submitted by fans. The first film which is now finished will be shown at a live, on-night only free to attend event on October 9th.
Check out social media with the hashtags #MakeOurMark and #Moves to join in the action!
- Best of the Web: a few of our favourite things we've spotted on the internet this week
- Tom Phillips' magnum opus turned a Victorian novel into a work of art spanning 50 years
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang
- Raphael Schoen's cheerfully chaotic posters for a Swiss youth club
- Illustrators including Sam Taylor and Charlotte Mei's tributes to NWA's Straight Outta Compton
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting