Let’s face it, if you haven’t already got a pair of Levi’s, you’re thinking of ways to get your hands on some. If you can’t get your hands on some, then at least join the brand in their new venture into collaboration with some of the UK’s leading musical creatives such as Ghostpoet, Alex Turvey and Koreless. As part of its Fall/Winter 2013 Modern Frontier campaign and the UK leg of the Levi’s #MakeOurMark project, Levi’s have asked these artists to invite their fans to “create an art event experience that is pioneering in spirit and inspired by the question ‘What Moves You?’”
After collating the the visuals and getting a sense of the dynamic of the fans and music lovers, Levi’s will then use them to produce a unique, two part film on the Levi’s site that will tell the stories of these three fascinating creatives, using the visual material submitted by fans. The first film which is now finished will be shown at a live, on-night only free to attend event on October 9th.
Check out social media with the hashtags #MakeOurMark and #Moves to join in the action!
- Inès Longevial’s deliciously rich geometric paintings
- Illustrator Richard Ellis’ joyfully large-breasted and bare-bottomed characters
- Graphic design grad Georgia Cranstoun reconsiders authorship with a “bootleg” book
- Bohuy Kim’s “strange but splendid” poster designs
- Tokyo-based photographer Yota Yoshida’s “poetic expressions in the everyday”
- Roberta Sant’Anna takes her camera inside a weird and wonderful Brazilian water park
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know