Let’s face it, if you haven’t already got a pair of Levi’s, you’re thinking of ways to get your hands on some. If you can’t get your hands on some, then at least join the brand in their new venture into collaboration with some of the UK’s leading musical creatives such as Ghostpoet, Alex Turvey and Koreless. As part of its Fall/Winter 2013 Modern Frontier campaign and the UK leg of the Levi’s #MakeOurMark project, Levi’s have asked these artists to invite their fans to “create an art event experience that is pioneering in spirit and inspired by the question ‘What Moves You?’”
After collating the the visuals and getting a sense of the dynamic of the fans and music lovers, Levi’s will then use them to produce a unique, two part film on the Levi’s site that will tell the stories of these three fascinating creatives, using the visual material submitted by fans. The first film which is now finished will be shown at a live, on-night only free to attend event on October 9th.
Check out social media with the hashtags #MakeOurMark and #Moves to join in the action!
- New One in New York: Simón Sepúlveda's six month design diary
- Eloïse Rossetti’s narrative and research-driven graphic design
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau captures the humorous nuances of adult life
- Photographer Joshua Gordon's “loose diary” of work (NSFW)
- Five projects from Kickstarter's Make100 initiative which caught our eye
- Designer Ted Hyunak Yoon creates a visual analysis of dictators’ statues in history
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant