Let’s face it, if you haven’t already got a pair of Levi’s, you’re thinking of ways to get your hands on some. If you can’t get your hands on some, then at least join the brand in their new venture into collaboration with some of the UK’s leading musical creatives such as Ghostpoet, Alex Turvey and Koreless. As part of its Fall/Winter 2013 Modern Frontier campaign and the UK leg of the Levi’s #MakeOurMark project, Levi’s have asked these artists to invite their fans to “create an art event experience that is pioneering in spirit and inspired by the question ‘What Moves You?’”
After collating the the visuals and getting a sense of the dynamic of the fans and music lovers, Levi’s will then use them to produce a unique, two part film on the Levi’s site that will tell the stories of these three fascinating creatives, using the visual material submitted by fans. The first film which is now finished will be shown at a live, on-night only free to attend event on October 9th.
Check out social media with the hashtags #MakeOurMark and #Moves to join in the action!
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery