You might have endured a slow, hot afternoon in university learning code at in a way that didn’t seem to make much sensebut turns out it’s very important in this day and age. Did you see that appeal that the big dogs like Bill Gates and Facebook put out a few weeks back? The world needs coders! And not just people who can make websites either, the world need people who can make a website run properly and look very well-designed indeed. Steer has just launched a new series of two day courses for designers to learn how to make their (online) dreams a reality.
It’s Nice That director Will Hudson recently went on one of the Steer courses and he can vouch for their success in introducing newbies to the world of coding, but these upcoming courses are aimed at people with the basics already covered.
So what are you waiting for? See you in class.
- Designer Collin Fletcher’s rich portfolio of music-related projects
- Mainframe turns the movements of recognisable objects on their head
- Local Characters: Anna Kulachek typographically depicts her hometown of Moscow
- Illustrator and animator Steph Hope’s cast of weird and wonderful characters
- Interactive magazine The Exposed searches for utopia in issue two
- Street View: Photographs of Urban Life, displays 100 years of photography
- Netflix launches new documentary series Abstract: The Art of Design with a stellar lineup
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- Juventus football club given a new identity by Interbrand
- Maziyar Pahlevan’s monochrome portfolio is full of typographic experiments
- Tokyo illustrator Okamura Yuta and his endearing brush-and-ink characters