Time to get those creative juices flowing and take part in a poster campaign competition for the fine folks at Feel Good Drinks.They are looking for a brilliant way to help spread the word about their drinks and the fact they’re full-to-bursting with tasty good things.
They say: “We need you to think big, think bold, and think different. We want to see ideas that stop people in their tracks and make them feel that ear to ear grin kind of good. The communication needs to be unique, memorable and very feel-good. Be brave, be cheeky if you want, but above all be noticed!”
The winner will get an iPad and see their work on billboards across London – and potentially nationwide. You can get the full entry requirements and see some of the work submitted already here The closing date is July 30.
This article was produced in collaboration with Feel Good Drinks.
- Artful fashion reportage from New York photographer Landon Nordeman
- My Name is Wendy creates beautiful posters celebrating French poet Stéphane Mallarmé
- Experiments in geometric shapes, cut-out, collaged and drawn typography by artist Michael Morris
- Gwendal Le Bec’s new website is chock-full of wonderful new work
- Jonny Seymour’s cute and strange photo series of six-year-old Chinese kids’ “graduation”
- Ibán Ramón creates refreshingly simple identity for a Spanish food festival
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Surreal, disturbing, NSFW and utterly thrilling: the work of Jon Rafman
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Ustwo says RELAX! with new meditation app Pause
- Publishing platform Medium launches its new identity