Time to get those creative juices flowing and take part in a poster campaign competition for the fine folks at Feel Good Drinks.They are looking for a brilliant way to help spread the word about their drinks and the fact they’re full-to-bursting with tasty good things.
They say: “We need you to think big, think bold, and think different. We want to see ideas that stop people in their tracks and make them feel that ear to ear grin kind of good. The communication needs to be unique, memorable and very feel-good. Be brave, be cheeky if you want, but above all be noticed!”
The winner will get an iPad and see their work on billboards across London – and potentially nationwide. You can get the full entry requirements and see some of the work submitted already here The closing date is July 30.
This article was produced in collaboration with Feel Good Drinks.
- Sam Nhlengethwa's lithographs are inspired by other artists
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Scott King, Roger Hiorns and Tom Morton discuss provocation for new book The Creative Stance
- Flaneur explores the magic of Moscow in its biggest issue yet
- Brooklyn illustrator Ping Zhu and her breezy brushstrokes full of energy
- Irreconcilable Truths: a 1500-page survey of legendary photographer Don McCullin’s work
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design