Time to get those creative juices flowing and take part in a poster campaign competition for the fine folks at Feel Good Drinks.They are looking for a brilliant way to help spread the word about their drinks and the fact they’re full-to-bursting with tasty good things.
They say: “We need you to think big, think bold, and think different. We want to see ideas that stop people in their tracks and make them feel that ear to ear grin kind of good. The communication needs to be unique, memorable and very feel-good. Be brave, be cheeky if you want, but above all be noticed!”
The winner will get an iPad and see their work on billboards across London – and potentially nationwide. You can get the full entry requirements and see some of the work submitted already here The closing date is July 30.
This article was produced in collaboration with Feel Good Drinks.
- Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer: the Stein sisters’ heart-warming film on child ballroom stars
- Three female art directors on collaboration, competition and confidence
- Pooneh Ghana’s ambient crowd and artist portraits from Pitchfork Music Festival make you wish you were there
- Julian Glander explains what a blockchain system is for MIT Technology Review
- “It’s a process of baby-making”: designing the horrific and hilarious multiverse of Rick and Morty
- Pouya Ahmadi uses typography to “bridge the gap between poetry, performance and space"
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Design, Revolt, Rainbow: the pioneering work of graphic designer Willy Fleckhaus