Time to get those creative juices flowing and take part in a poster campaign competition for the fine folks at Feel Good Drinks.They are looking for a brilliant way to help spread the word about their drinks and the fact they’re full-to-bursting with tasty good things.
They say: “We need you to think big, think bold, and think different. We want to see ideas that stop people in their tracks and make them feel that ear to ear grin kind of good. The communication needs to be unique, memorable and very feel-good. Be brave, be cheeky if you want, but above all be noticed!”
The winner will get an iPad and see their work on billboards across London – and potentially nationwide. You can get the full entry requirements and see some of the work submitted already here The closing date is July 30.
This article was produced in collaboration with Feel Good Drinks.
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label