You may well know by now that we’ve got a new website! It’s called First Broadcast and it exists to house our very own It’s Nice That video content. To celebrate its launch, here is another video from our Between the Lines feature in which we visit the workplaces of some of the top people in publishing to have a chat with them about what they do.
In this episode, we met up with Laura Bradley who is the commissioning editor for AnOthermag.com. Housed in the same offices as Dazed & Confused, Laura describes how it’s like a little family, with Jefferson Hack at the heart of it. Lovely!
- Scott Newett’s eerily quiet, ethereal portraits of Chinese utopia
- Jade Schulz’s atmospheric and imaginative editorial illustrations
- Emiliano Granado’s new zine puts a fresh spin on Tour de France fandom
- The big cover up: Mathieu Thibault's translations of graffiti
- Artist Howard Fonda captures the vibrancy of summer for Ace & Tate
- Robbie Simon, the jack of all trades and the master of them too
- Benedict Redgrove’s beautifully hypnotic film about how a tennis ball is created
- Tommy Cash subverts the tropes of rap videos with a fleshy celebration of the human body (NSFW)
- Ian Davis’ picturesque paintings of bureaucratic dystopia
- Is it ever OK to work for free?
- Pentagram unveils refresh of Mastercard’s brand mark and identity
- Peter Saville and Tate Design Studio create beer can artwork for Switch House pale ale