You may well know by now that we’ve got a new website! It’s called First Broadcast and it exists to house our very own It’s Nice That video content. To celebrate its launch, here is another video from our Between the Lines feature in which we visit the workplaces of some of the top people in publishing to have a chat with them about what they do.
In this episode, we met up with Laura Bradley who is the commissioning editor for AnOthermag.com. Housed in the same offices as Dazed & Confused, Laura describes how it’s like a little family, with Jefferson Hack at the heart of it. Lovely!
- "Finding new ideas is about breaking the cycle”: what we learned at Nicer Tuesdays February
- Nelly Ben Hayoun takes us 1,750 metres underground
- March Diary: where to go and what to see
- My First: a closer look at designer Bruce Usher and illustrator Antti Kalevi's book, I Can Speak With Shapes
- Bill Rebholz’s lengthy illustrations full of shapely narratives
- Anthony Burrill’s new book urges you to Make It Now!
- Chinese photographer Ren Hang has died aged 29
- UN Women Egypt releases intricately illustrated print ads to highlight gender divide at work
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Hanne Berkaak’s deeply moving and sensitive animation tackling self-harm
- Adventures in Typography: Spin’s new book about its creative process