You may well know by now that we’ve got a new website! It’s called First Broadcast and it exists to house our very own It’s Nice That video content. To celebrate its launch, here is another video from our Between the Lines feature in which we visit the workplaces of some of the top people in publishing to have a chat with them about what they do.
In this episode, we met up with Laura Bradley who is the commissioning editor for AnOthermag.com. Housed in the same offices as Dazed & Confused, Laura describes how it’s like a little family, with Jefferson Hack at the heart of it. Lovely!
- Activism, raving and vintage cookbooks – highlights from Nicer Tuesdays June
- Patrick Savile’s dreamy designs draw from 70s airbrush art, Roger Dean and Turing patterns
- Illustrator Nathan Cowdry depicts an unusual dialogue between two strangers in his new comic, Shiner
- Our round-up of this year’s UK grad show identities and show designs
- Nathalie du Pasquier opens first solo show in UK for almost 25 years
- Photographer Ian Kenneth Bird shares his top photobooks
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Pigalle, Ill-Studio and Nike have redesigned the Paris Duperré basketball court
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Why materials matter: Seetal Solanki on the Grenfell Tower tragedy