You may well know by now that we’ve got a new website! It’s called First Broadcast and it exists to house our very own It’s Nice That video content. To celebrate its launch, here is another video from our Between the Lines feature in which we visit the workplaces of some of the top people in publishing to have a chat with them about what they do.
In this episode, we met up with Laura Bradley who is the commissioning editor for AnOthermag.com. Housed in the same offices as Dazed & Confused, Laura describes how it’s like a little family, with Jefferson Hack at the heart of it. Lovely!
- Hilarious send-up of selfie culture from Mercedes-Benz, Justin O'Shea and Jayne Min
- Mattis Dovier tracks the painful metamorphosis of man into machine in his new short
- Class A Marketing analyses the advertising techniques of drug dealers
- Yuri Suzuki's new invention lets users turn any object into a functioning musical instrument
- Snøhetta develops a “tribal language” for Høyskolen Kristiania School
- Work, build and don’t whine: historic portrayals of women in art and design
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)