In the hurly-burly whirlwind of everyday life in the bustling city, what we all really need is a 38 day-long teaser trailer for an album. No, really, we do. It took creative genii KesselsKramer to realise this, and here they are with just that. Opel Mantra is the latest album from Dutch music makers Awanto3, who have been blessed with having infamous Amsterdam-based creative agency KesselsKramer look after their PR. A lot of musicians may have frowned on the idea of a 54,720 minute teaser video, but those who know what’s good for them will just swiftly get into the car and shut the door behind them.
Check out the video’s progress over on the real-time site.
- Parterre de Rois: the Black issue features Anish Kapoor and Nina Chanel Abney
- Noah Beckwith’s experimental approach to his “stream-of-consciousness” posters
- Talya Modlin shares illustrated gems from her sketchbook
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors
- The exploratory and exciting typefaces of Out of the Dark
- MullenLowe Group’s Global Creative Officer José Miguel Sokoloff on judging CSM's degree shows
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris