In the hurly-burly whirlwind of everyday life in the bustling city, what we all really need is a 38 day-long teaser trailer for an album. No, really, we do. It took creative genii KesselsKramer to realise this, and here they are with just that. Opel Mantra is the latest album from Dutch music makers Awanto3, who have been blessed with having infamous Amsterdam-based creative agency KesselsKramer look after their PR. A lot of musicians may have frowned on the idea of a 54,720 minute teaser video, but those who know what’s good for them will just swiftly get into the car and shut the door behind them.
Check out the video’s progress over on the real-time site.
- The Wellcome Collection publishes book of early infographics, charts and diagrams for organising nature
- Sophie Koko Gate, an animator with immense illustrative skill
- Artist and illustrator Jamie Johnson's gently surreal compositions
- Bread handbags and topless portraits: the NSFW work of Chloe Wise
- Sam Nhlengethwa's lithographs are inspired by other artists
- Elliott Arndt, an upcoming director with narrative flair
- Bompas & Parr explores the strange world of sploshing (NSFW)
- Working Not Working reveals the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for
- Kodak returns to its 1970s symbol, joining the retrobrand bandwagon
- Kodak unveils the Ektra: its first ever smartphone
- Retracing and recreating historic reggae record sleeves with photographer Alex Bartsch
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design