In the hurly-burly whirlwind of everyday life in the bustling city, what we all really need is a 38 day-long teaser trailer for an album. No, really, we do. It took creative genii KesselsKramer to realise this, and here they are with just that. Opel Mantra is the latest album from Dutch music makers Awanto3, who have been blessed with having infamous Amsterdam-based creative agency KesselsKramer look after their PR. A lot of musicians may have frowned on the idea of a 54,720 minute teaser video, but those who know what’s good for them will just swiftly get into the car and shut the door behind them.
Check out the video’s progress over on the real-time site.
- The Ulm Model: a school and its pursuit of a critical design practice
- New One in New York: Simón Sepúlveda's six month design diary
- Eloïse Rossetti’s narrative and research-driven graphic design
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau captures the humorous nuances of adult life
- Photographer Joshua Gordon's “loose diary” of work (NSFW)
- Four projects from Kickstarter's Make100 initiative which caught our eye
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant