New York design studio For Office Use Only are right at the top of the design food chain. They’re BIG. Working across print, branding and digital development they’ve produced work for more or less every big business client you can name, from MTV and the Art Director’s Club to Microsoft and Volvo. So what is it that makes them the go-to guys for clients with impressive budgets?
Well, for a start they’re very good at what they do, their visual communication does just that; it communicates, clearly and effectively and in the most stylish way possible. Secondly they’ve got a grip on the digital world and all the code and script that goes with it. It’s all well and good knowing good layout, but if you can’t translate that layout onto desktops, laptops and tablets then you’re in big trouble. Thirdly, they have their own branded stationery and if that doesn’t convince you that these guys mean business then who knows what will.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations