We love an underdog over at It’s Nice That, and what better way to source one and plant them in front of your eyes than with a handy website designed for that express purpose? Forgotify takes songs which have never ever been listened to on the go-to music provider and puts them in the limelight for their moment of fame, whether it’s Young Person’s Guide to Rachmaninoff, the Mini All Stars with You’re My #1 or a banging tune by the Bopcats.
Laugh you might, but this is exactly the kind of online resource we can get behind. Hope you’re ready for a Friday Mixtape of our favourite Forgotify hits. The Bopcats are sounding preeeeeetty good on the studio speakers right now…
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- Designer Chloe Pannatier looks at fakes and risk in art and money
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Michael Wolf captures abstract, accidental sculptures in Hong Kong alleyways
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain