We love an underdog over at It’s Nice That, and what better way to source one and plant them in front of your eyes than with a handy website designed for that express purpose? Forgotify takes songs which have never ever been listened to on the go-to music provider and puts them in the limelight for their moment of fame, whether it’s Young Person’s Guide to Rachmaninoff, the Mini All Stars with You’re My #1 or a banging tune by the Bopcats.
Laugh you might, but this is exactly the kind of online resource we can get behind. Hope you’re ready for a Friday Mixtape of our favourite Forgotify hits. The Bopcats are sounding preeeeeetty good on the studio speakers right now…
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Considered, understated but experimental work from Berlin studio Tim+Tim
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Unusual perspectives on imagined architectures by Atelier Olschinsky
- Photographing the migrant crisis with a focus on people, not sensationalism
- What are creatives' favourite words?
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- Printed Pages SS16 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints and more!
- Rome-based Andrea Chronopoulos’ illustrations are quirky and a little bit cheeky
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled