While you might well consider yourself inventive when it comes to food I bet you anything you have never considered turning cauliflower into a bobble hat or indeed broccoli into a handbag. But then again that is where you and artist Fulvio Bonavia probably differ.
Combining fashion and food in his wonderfully wacky series – rather suitably entitled A Matter of Taste – Fulvio’s bunch of stomach-rumbling photographs will make you see your everyday fruit and vegetables in a whole new light and, rich in Fulvio’s classic editorial style, they are pretty beautiful too.
Aubergine ballet pumps, rice wellington boots and blueberry handbags – Fulvio has thought of it all and before you start wondering who this mad-sounding guy is, he just so happens to be an award-winning advertising and editorial photographer working with a client list so mightily huge (try Swatch, Yamaha, Adidas, Damien Chrysler and Daewoo for size) that your jaw can’t help drop a little.
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"