While you might well consider yourself inventive when it comes to food I bet you anything you have never considered turning cauliflower into a bobble hat or indeed broccoli into a handbag. But then again that is where you and artist Fulvio Bonavia probably differ.
Combining fashion and food in his wonderfully wacky series – rather suitably entitled A Matter of Taste – Fulvio’s bunch of stomach-rumbling photographs will make you see your everyday fruit and vegetables in a whole new light and, rich in Fulvio’s classic editorial style, they are pretty beautiful too.
Aubergine ballet pumps, rice wellington boots and blueberry handbags – Fulvio has thought of it all and before you start wondering who this mad-sounding guy is, he just so happens to be an award-winning advertising and editorial photographer working with a client list so mightily huge (try Swatch, Yamaha, Adidas, Damien Chrysler and Daewoo for size) that your jaw can’t help drop a little.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan