While you might well consider yourself inventive when it comes to food I bet you anything you have never considered turning cauliflower into a bobble hat or indeed broccoli into a handbag. But then again that is where you and artist Fulvio Bonavia probably differ.
Combining fashion and food in his wonderfully wacky series – rather suitably entitled A Matter of Taste – Fulvio’s bunch of stomach-rumbling photographs will make you see your everyday fruit and vegetables in a whole new light and, rich in Fulvio’s classic editorial style, they are pretty beautiful too.
Aubergine ballet pumps, rice wellington boots and blueberry handbags – Fulvio has thought of it all and before you start wondering who this mad-sounding guy is, he just so happens to be an award-winning advertising and editorial photographer working with a client list so mightily huge (try Swatch, Yamaha, Adidas, Damien Chrysler and Daewoo for size) that your jaw can’t help drop a little.
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Plant pots with boobs, tan lines and tight speedos: it's the joyful ceramics of Group Partner
- Mirka Laura Severa makes snowmen models in fashion shoot for SZ Magazin
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”