Stop. Collaborate and listen. G-Technology’s back with their latest competition. Ok that’s as far as I’m going to push that, but do listen up gang because the technology storage solutions company are running their annual Driven Creativity contest giving creatives the chance to win 5,000 Euros and some top of the range G-Technology products to boot.
The awards, which are free to enter and open to both professionals and amateurs, recognise creative passion across five categories – animation, music, photography and short film and GoPro Active (short videos from content captured using a GoPro wearable or gear-mountable camera). The judges will be looking not just for aesthetic quality, but also at the innovation and drive that went into creating them.
“Our annual Driven Creativity Competition is designed to discover and celebrate the most brilliant, inspired work from enthusiasts to professionals and help support their future projects. It’s one way we can show our commitment and respect for the creative process,” said Mike Williams, vice president and general manager, G-Technology/HGST Innovative Solutions Group. “G-Technology’s roots are deeply ingrained in the professional digital content creation community and we are passionate about supporting their creative work.”
Below you can see the overall winner A Fox Tale and the UK People’s Choice Winner Geoff Tompkinson’s short Dubai – A City On The Move. Entries close on October 29, visit the G-Technology site for more information.
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art inspo
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Design studio Build creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs