Five years ago a few Californian guys set up a cyclocross racing team called Mudfoot with the intention of riding together on the weekends, executing hundred-mile mid-week cycles and competing when the time was right. These days they’re a much bigger group than they were back then and have some pretty impressive riders in their ranks. Why do you care? Because one of their founding members is the legendary Geoff McFetridge, who also happened to design their logo and kit.
The Mudfoot team gear is some of the nicest stuff out there and hopefully soon you’ll be able to get your hands on it without being a member. But for the time being Geoff and his friends are offering some beautiful t-shirts and prints on their site that show off that classic McFetridge style. I’m salivating over the mountain print…
- New Originals: Introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"