Five years ago a few Californian guys set up a cyclocross racing team called Mudfoot with the intention of riding together on the weekends, executing hundred-mile mid-week cycles and competing when the time was right. These days they’re a much bigger group than they were back then and have some pretty impressive riders in their ranks. Why do you care? Because one of their founding members is the legendary Geoff McFetridge, who also happened to design their logo and kit.
The Mudfoot team gear is some of the nicest stuff out there and hopefully soon you’ll be able to get your hands on it without being a member. But for the time being Geoff and his friends are offering some beautiful t-shirts and prints on their site that show off that classic McFetridge style. I’m salivating over the mountain print…
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan