A big pile of cheerful, foodie fun for you this morning courtesy of Grace Danico (who is "available for freelance, karaoke, and dates revolving around music, pizza, fried chicken, and ice cream) is a food-inspired illustrator hailing from across the pond in New York.
Grace’s illustration happily depicts the sheer, unadulterated joy that can be brought on by a good bit of fast food. Remember the last time you had pizza and cried? Exactly. Ice creams, sourdough, oranges, pizzas, bacon and many more hidden treats can be found lurking amongst Grace’s fun, summery sketches. So have a browse through this collection of hilarious images, and then get on that phone and call your friends — it’s KFC bucket night tonight.
- TFI the weekend! Here's the Best of the Web
- “Legs eleven, droopy drawers, dirty knees”: A clock that uses bingo calls instead of numbers
- Great new work for The New York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek from Oscar Bolton Green
- Dots, blocks and fades layered up in multifaceted exhibition identity for The Hague’s Royal Academy
- Patty Carroll’s bizarre photos hide women in chaotic, hand-built scenes
- Dougal Wilson’s Morris Dancing-heavy first music video in six years
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Japanese artist Tatsuro Kiuchi is back with more beautifully finished illustrations