To celebrate 140 years of facilitating beery fun-times, Heineken launched a global competition to design a special commemorative bottle. The twist was that people were asked to design one side and then join forces via Facebook with a fellow designer whose work complemented their own. The longlist has now been whittled down to a final three, so come this way to see the three combinations that are in the running to be released at the end of this year and to find out a bit about how they were chosen…
The final selections were made by Evan Orensten, co-founder of Cool Hunting, Mark Dytham, co-founder of PechaKucha, and Mark van Iterson,Heineken’s global head of design.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan