To celebrate 140 years of facilitating beery fun-times, Heineken launched a global competition to design a special commemorative bottle. The twist was that people were asked to design one side and then join forces via Facebook with a fellow designer whose work complemented their own. The longlist has now been whittled down to a final three, so come this way to see the three combinations that are in the running to be released at the end of this year and to find out a bit about how they were chosen…
The final selections were made by Evan Orensten, co-founder of Cool Hunting, Mark Dytham, co-founder of PechaKucha, and Mark van Iterson,Heineken’s global head of design.
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"