To celebrate 140 years of facilitating beery fun-times, Heineken launched a global competition to design a special commemorative bottle. The twist was that people were asked to design one side and then join forces via Facebook with a fellow designer whose work complemented their own. The longlist has now been whittled down to a final three, so come this way to see the three combinations that are in the running to be released at the end of this year and to find out a bit about how they were chosen…
The final selections were made by Evan Orensten, co-founder of Cool Hunting, Mark Dytham, co-founder of PechaKucha, and Mark van Iterson,Heineken’s global head of design.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood