The latest video from our creative symposium Here held in September features Es Devin, who must have one of the busiest diaries in the creative industries.
From Kanye West and Lady Gaga to the 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony, Es is the go-to stage and set designer for engaging, inspiring and jaw-dropping visual treatments. At Here 2013 she spoke about how a random moment at a wedding set off a train of thought about her creative approach, taking us through some of her projects and considering how the digital age has changed the way we think.
Remember you can see all the Here 2013 films released so far (as well as a host of other audiovisual treats over on our dedicated site First Broadcast.
- Fear of a flat planet: Heatherwick Studio’s adventures with clay
- Graphic designer Braulio Amado picks out his favourite posters of 2016 from his new book
- Nice Threads, Mate embroiders throwaway British culture in incredible detail
- The high-powered fashion photography of duo Florence & Nicolas
- Beehives, blondes and boobs: Dolly Faibyshev photographs Dollypalooza
- Bold Decisions tests a type specimen’s form in personable font, Lars
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- Paul Rand’s IBM Graphic Standards Manual to be reissued
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project