The latest video from our creative symposium Here held in September features Es Devin, who must have one of the busiest diaries in the creative industries.
From Kanye West and Lady Gaga to the 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony, Es is the go-to stage and set designer for engaging, inspiring and jaw-dropping visual treatments. At Here 2013 she spoke about how a random moment at a wedding set off a train of thought about her creative approach, taking us through some of her projects and considering how the digital age has changed the way we think.
Remember you can see all the Here 2013 films released so far (as well as a host of other audiovisual treats over on our dedicated site First Broadcast.
- Art mag Kaleidoscope unveils Mirko Borsche-designed winter issue
- Behind the scenes of the lady who shoots chihuahuas in party hats, yoyoists and strippers
- Great poster designs for Adana Nights series by Vienna-based Lukas Haider
- Illustrator Jim Stoten works his magic for Marmite in a fun new ad campaign
- Design studio Praline reflects on a five year relationship with Peckham Platform
- Obscure and minimal fashion photography from New York-based Paul Jung
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Rebecca Scheinberg comes pretty damn close to making perfect photographs
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school