We’ve long been fans of Brazilian-born, New York based artist Rafaël Rozendaal and so when it came to drawing up the programme for our creative symposium Here held in the summer he was an obvious choice. Rafaël is a trailblazer when it comes to digital and online artworks and we were keen to hear his insights into this particular corner of the creative world. But we were aalso treated to a look at the projects where he combines digital and physical to produce artworks which blur the boundaries between these two sometimes polarised worlds.
Remember you can catch up with all the Here 2013 videos over on our dedicated audio visual channel First Broadcast.
- Superb updates from plus mûrs showcase slick design and 90s net-art influences
- Mattress Men: a new film tells the tale of Dublin's local hero Mattress Mick
- Baptiste Virot gives us summer vibes with his pop art-inspired illustrations
- Design studio Build creates bold branding for Nike’s Track and Field line
- Marco Onofri tackles the topic of internet lust in The Followers (NSFW)
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- David Hockney reveals what life is like in his Los Angeles studio
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs