We’ve long been fans of Brazilian-born, New York based artist Rafaël Rozendaal and so when it came to drawing up the programme for our creative symposium Here held in the summer he was an obvious choice. Rafaël is a trailblazer when it comes to digital and online artworks and we were keen to hear his insights into this particular corner of the creative world. But we were aalso treated to a look at the projects where he combines digital and physical to produce artworks which blur the boundaries between these two sometimes polarised worlds.
Remember you can catch up with all the Here 2013 videos over on our dedicated audio visual channel First Broadcast.
- Thomas Prior captures a Mexican festival involving exploding sledgehammers
- The misty-eyed and delicate pencil marks of Lee Kyutae
- Build’s brand identity for product design brand Plæy mirrors its playful and modular designs
- David Bailey's photographs of NW1, republished and exhibited for the first time
- Studio Mut creates a catalogue for Italian art prize that celebrates up-and-coming artists
- A forward-minded retrospective: behind the design of the massive Cedric Price monograph
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich