We’ve long been fans of Brazilian-born, New York based artist Rafaël Rozendaal and so when it came to drawing up the programme for our creative symposium Here held in the summer he was an obvious choice. Rafaël is a trailblazer when it comes to digital and online artworks and we were keen to hear his insights into this particular corner of the creative world. But we were aalso treated to a look at the projects where he combines digital and physical to produce artworks which blur the boundaries between these two sometimes polarised worlds.
Remember you can catch up with all the Here 2013 videos over on our dedicated audio visual channel First Broadcast.
- Artist Henry Taylor takes over LA gallery Blum & Poe
- Accent magazine takes us behind the scenes of issue two
- Shannon Jager, a graphic designer combining the technical and the thoughtful
- The Gourmand visualises the intricate flavours of Glenmorangie whisky
- Victoria Vincent’s animation captures the tragic pitfalls of online dating
- Adam Birkan captures the diverse and juxtaposing landscape of Hanoi
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf