We’ve long been fans of Brazilian-born, New York based artist Rafaël Rozendaal and so when it came to drawing up the programme for our creative symposium Here held in the summer he was an obvious choice. Rafaël is a trailblazer when it comes to digital and online artworks and we were keen to hear his insights into this particular corner of the creative world. But we were aalso treated to a look at the projects where he combines digital and physical to produce artworks which blur the boundaries between these two sometimes polarised worlds.
Remember you can catch up with all the Here 2013 videos over on our dedicated audio visual channel First Broadcast.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language