We are delighted to announce that our keynote speaker for Here 2014 is the wonderful illustrator, graphic artist, and author Christoph Niemann.
As one of the most celebrated creative minds working today, Christoph’s work is sought after by some of the biggest clients and organisations in the world. His illustrations have appeared on covers of The New Yorker, Time, Wired, The New York Times Magazine, American Illustration and since 2008 he has written and illustrated the hugely popular Abstract City column for The New York Times, where he examines all manner of issues relating to contemporary politics, the economy, art and modern life.
A member of the Alliance Graphique Internationale, and with client work for the likes of Google and MOMA in his portfolio, Christoph is a creative from the very top drawer. Add that to a healthy dose of humour and humility and you have one of the most inspiring public speakers we’ve come across – we cannot wait to hear his words of wisdom on the creative process at Here 2014.
Make sure you’re there to see Christoph and the rest of our amazing speakers – get your tickets now!
WeTransfer is a file transfer service which was built to get files from A to B with no hassle, no stress and no charge. But it is much more than that; at its heart is a global exhibition of creative talent. In curating the wallpapers and experience you see on WeTransfer today, they have built an amazing network of artists, illustrators, entrepreneurs, photographers, shops and artisans. It has allowed WeTransfer to provide a free tool for their users, but also support the creativity of some incredible businesses and people around the world.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages