We are delighted to announce that our keynote speaker for Here 2014 is the wonderful illustrator, graphic artist, and author Christoph Niemann.
As one of the most celebrated creative minds working today, Christoph’s work is sought after by some of the biggest clients and organisations in the world. His illustrations have appeared on covers of The New Yorker, Time, Wired, The New York Times Magazine, American Illustration and since 2008 he has written and illustrated the hugely popular Abstract City column for The New York Times, where he examines all manner of issues relating to contemporary politics, the economy, art and modern life.
A member of the Alliance Graphique Internationale, and with client work for the likes of Google and MOMA in his portfolio, Christoph is a creative from the very top drawer. Add that to a healthy dose of humour and humility and you have one of the most inspiring public speakers we’ve come across – we cannot wait to hear his words of wisdom on the creative process at Here 2014.
Make sure you’re there to see Christoph and the rest of our amazing speakers – get your tickets now!
WeTransfer is a file transfer service which was built to get files from A to B with no hassle, no stress and no charge. But it is much more than that; at its heart is a global exhibition of creative talent. In curating the wallpapers and experience you see on WeTransfer today, they have built an amazing network of artists, illustrators, entrepreneurs, photographers, shops and artisans. It has allowed WeTransfer to provide a free tool for their users, but also support the creativity of some incredible businesses and people around the world.
- Long-limbed characters play out scenes in Serafine Frey's brilliant illustrations
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Humorously choreographed nudes in Ave Pildas’ photography
- Renowned design writers Charlotte and Peter Fiell show us what's on their bookshelf
- Talking ten years of Fantastic Man with Gert Jonkers and Jop van Bennekom
- Absence, loneliness and the western quest for happiness: the strange world of Vacuum
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Abstract, symbol-laden work from designer Hirofumi Abe
- Creative producer Luella Lane tells us about her amazing 80s sticker collection