We are delighted to announce that our keynote speaker for Here 2014 is the wonderful illustrator, graphic artist, and author Christoph Niemann.
As one of the most celebrated creative minds working today, Christoph’s work is sought after by some of the biggest clients and organisations in the world. His illustrations have appeared on covers of The New Yorker, Time, Wired, The New York Times Magazine, American Illustration and since 2008 he has written and illustrated the hugely popular Abstract City column for The New York Times, where he examines all manner of issues relating to contemporary politics, the economy, art and modern life.
A member of the Alliance Graphique Internationale, and with client work for the likes of Google and MOMA in his portfolio, Christoph is a creative from the very top drawer. Add that to a healthy dose of humour and humility and you have one of the most inspiring public speakers we’ve come across – we cannot wait to hear his words of wisdom on the creative process at Here 2014.
Make sure you’re there to see Christoph and the rest of our amazing speakers – get your tickets now!
WeTransfer is a file transfer service which was built to get files from A to B with no hassle, no stress and no charge. But it is much more than that; at its heart is a global exhibition of creative talent. In curating the wallpapers and experience you see on WeTransfer today, they have built an amazing network of artists, illustrators, entrepreneurs, photographers, shops and artisans. It has allowed WeTransfer to provide a free tool for their users, but also support the creativity of some incredible businesses and people around the world.
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Maya Fuhr's new project adds a slick, 80s-inspired editorial feel to a hospital setting
- How I Got Here: Marco Velardi and Omar Sosa, Apartamento magazine
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs