Award-winning Dutch duo Lernert Engelberts and Sander Plug create high-concept art films, music videos, installations and adverts driven by a combination of terrific ideas, faultless execution and a subtly dry, cheeky sense of humour. They’ve made remarkable films for editorial heavyweights like Fantastic Man and Nowness, created eye-catching installations for the windows at Selfridges, directed commercials for Amnesty International and have a superb portfolio of personal work.
The pair can turn their prodigious talents to projects as diverse as exploring the beauty industry or mediating on online search queries, by turns funny, cutting and poignant. We are hugely excited that they will be flying over from Amsterdam to talk at this year’s symposium.
Join us – get your tickets here!
WeTransfer is a file transfer service which was built to get files from A to B with no hassle, no stress and no charge. But it is much more than that; at its heart is a global exhibition of creative talent. In curating the wallpapers and experience you see on WeTransfer today, they have built an amazing network of artists, illustrators, entrepreneurs, photographers, shops and artisans. It has allowed WeTransfer to provide a free tool for their users, but also support the creativity of some incredible businesses and people around the world.
- Cheer Up Luv: the photography project sharing womens' experiences with sexual harassment
- “Bold, concise, minimalist and sometimes abstract”: a look at Jeong Hwa Min’s new illustrative approach
- Patrik Mollwing’s illustrations and wigglegrams depict a cast of colourful characters
- Between the pages of Polanski’s suburbia-themed sixth issue
- Hacking Heidelberg: how Erik Spiekermann came to reinvent the printing process
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU