Over the last few weeks we’ve released a selection of videos from last year’s Here to whet your appetite for Here 2013. We can now reveal our creative symposium is back, bigger and better. On Friday June 21 (hello, summer solstice) we’re bringing together a vast array of the best practitioners and creative talent from the UK and abroad for a one-day, fast-paced festival of creativity.
In the beautiful setting of London’s Royal Geographical Society, we’re showcasing inspirational talks, creative experiments and live elements from a whole host of renowned creatives.
To give you an idea of what’s in store, the jam-packed line-up includes, New York-based visual artist Rafaël Rozendaal, writer and performer Adam Buxton, award-winning French director and experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun and Erik Kessels, the renowned creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer. More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
We’ve just released a limited number of earlybird tickets for £85 and student tickets (£60). The full line-up will be announced soon and full price tickets (£115) will go on sale once these earlybird tickets have sold out. All tickets include lunch and refreshments throughout the day. For more information and tickets please visit here2013.eventbrite.com
You can follow Here and join the conversation on Twitter and Facebook. If you missed it, check out Here 2012 and watch videos of the talks. We were thrilled by all the amazing feedback and have taken on board all your comments for Here 2013, which looks set to be a corker.
- Bright, beautiful and of-the-moment portraits shot by Jake Michaels in Tijuana
- Cool, contemporary identity for Crown hat-makers by Studio Moross
- LA courtroom illustrations from cases including OJ Simpson and Snoop Dogg celebrated in new monograph
- Ronni Campana's photographic collection of badly repaired cars
- Best of the Web: a few of our favourite things we've spotted on the internet this week
- Tom Phillips' magnum opus turned a Victorian novel into a work of art spanning 50 years
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)