Over the last few weeks we’ve released a selection of videos from last year’s Here to whet your appetite for Here 2013. We can now reveal our creative symposium is back, bigger and better. On Friday June 21 (hello, summer solstice) we’re bringing together a vast array of the best practitioners and creative talent from the UK and abroad for a one-day, fast-paced festival of creativity.
In the beautiful setting of London’s Royal Geographical Society, we’re showcasing inspirational talks, creative experiments and live elements from a whole host of renowned creatives.
To give you an idea of what’s in store, the jam-packed line-up includes, New York-based visual artist Rafaël Rozendaal, writer and performer Adam Buxton, award-winning French director and experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun and Erik Kessels, the renowned creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer. More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
We’ve just released a limited number of earlybird tickets for £85 and student tickets (£60). The full line-up will be announced soon and full price tickets (£115) will go on sale once these earlybird tickets have sold out. All tickets include lunch and refreshments throughout the day. For more information and tickets please visit here2013.eventbrite.com
You can follow Here and join the conversation on Twitter and Facebook. If you missed it, check out Here 2012 and watch videos of the talks. We were thrilled by all the amazing feedback and have taken on board all your comments for Here 2013, which looks set to be a corker.
- Danish illustrator Rune Fisker’s clean, windswept surrealism
- Filmmaker Alice Dunseath presents a meditative reflection on life
- Edinburgh graduate Jack Fletcher's beautiful woodcut illustrations
- There Is' ace new typographic projects for Wired and New York Times magazine
- Clase bcn's bright but elegant identity for a Barcelona concert hall
- Craig Gibson's photography is sincere and refreshing
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli