Over the last few weeks we’ve released a selection of videos from last year’s Here to whet your appetite for Here 2013. We can now reveal our creative symposium is back, bigger and better. On Friday June 21 (hello, summer solstice) we’re bringing together a vast array of the best practitioners and creative talent from the UK and abroad for a one-day, fast-paced festival of creativity.
In the beautiful setting of London’s Royal Geographical Society, we’re showcasing inspirational talks, creative experiments and live elements from a whole host of renowned creatives.
To give you an idea of what’s in store, the jam-packed line-up includes, New York-based visual artist Rafaël Rozendaal, writer and performer Adam Buxton, award-winning French director and experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun and Erik Kessels, the renowned creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer. More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
We’ve just released a limited number of earlybird tickets for £85 and student tickets (£60). The full line-up will be announced soon and full price tickets (£115) will go on sale once these earlybird tickets have sold out. All tickets include lunch and refreshments throughout the day. For more information and tickets please visit here2013.eventbrite.com
You can follow Here and join the conversation on Twitter and Facebook. If you missed it, check out Here 2012 and watch videos of the talks. We were thrilled by all the amazing feedback and have taken on board all your comments for Here 2013, which looks set to be a corker.
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs