Over the last few weeks we’ve released a selection of videos from last year’s Here to whet your appetite for Here 2013. We can now reveal our creative symposium is back, bigger and better. On Friday June 21 (hello, summer solstice) we’re bringing together a vast array of the best practitioners and creative talent from the UK and abroad for a one-day, fast-paced festival of creativity.
In the beautiful setting of London’s Royal Geographical Society, we’re showcasing inspirational talks, creative experiments and live elements from a whole host of renowned creatives.
To give you an idea of what’s in store, the jam-packed line-up includes, New York-based visual artist Rafaël Rozendaal, writer and performer Adam Buxton, award-winning French director and experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun and Erik Kessels, the renowned creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer. More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
We’ve just released a limited number of earlybird tickets for £85 and student tickets (£60). The full line-up will be announced soon and full price tickets (£115) will go on sale once these earlybird tickets have sold out. All tickets include lunch and refreshments throughout the day. For more information and tickets please visit here2013.eventbrite.com
You can follow Here and join the conversation on Twitter and Facebook. If you missed it, check out Here 2012 and watch videos of the talks. We were thrilled by all the amazing feedback and have taken on board all your comments for Here 2013, which looks set to be a corker.
- Meet the speakers: Hollie Fernando, Andrew Rae, Raine Allen-Miller and Random International
- Political illustrator Ellie Foreman-Peck on her unfortunately abundant Trump back catalogue
- Deep Throat Studio, a graphic design practice with a name and portfolio to grab your attention
- Photographer David Gomez Maestre captures the romance of sun-blushed landscapes
- ECAL grad Jean-Vincent Simonet’s “totally twisted” image-making
- Benedict Brink is shaking up fashion photography
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU