We’ve got some more fantastic speakers taking part in Here, our creative symposium this June! We’re thrilled that award-winning set designer and creative director Es Devlin (her projects include the London Olympics Closing Ceremony and Kayne West’s world tour), legendary British designer Wayne Hemingway and one of It’s Nice That’s favourite illustrators Andy Rementer are all joining us to give some illuminating and insightful talks on 21 June.
They’ll be featured alongside an already jam-packed programme of creative talent from the UK and abroad including: New York-based digital artist Rafaël Rozendaal writer-cum-director Adam Buxton, French experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun and Erik Kessels, creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer.
We’ll also be joined by Berlin-based art director and set designer Sarah Illenberger, Stuart Wood, founding member of rAndom International for projects like the Rain Room, renowned graphic artist and art director Kate Moross and Spanish directors’ collective CANADA.
And speaking on behalf of our event partner is Laurie Pressman, vice-president of the Pantone Color Institute which conducts comprehensive colour research, trend forecasting and consumer analysis.
The full programme will be released in the coming weeks. So what are you waiting for? If you haven’t already got your hands on a ticket make sure you do soon.
If you’re a student or recent 2012 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass); simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Dead Beat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors