We’ve got some more fantastic speakers taking part in Here, our creative symposium this June! We’re thrilled that award-winning set designer and creative director Es Devlin (her projects include the London Olympics Closing Ceremony and Kayne West’s world tour), legendary British designer Wayne Hemingway and one of It’s Nice That’s favourite illustrators Andy Rementer are all joining us to give some illuminating and insightful talks on 21 June.
They’ll be featured alongside an already jam-packed programme of creative talent from the UK and abroad including: New York-based digital artist Rafaël Rozendaal writer-cum-director Adam Buxton, French experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun and Erik Kessels, creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer.
We’ll also be joined by Berlin-based art director and set designer Sarah Illenberger, Stuart Wood, founding member of rAndom International for projects like the Rain Room, renowned graphic artist and art director Kate Moross and Spanish directors’ collective CANADA.
And speaking on behalf of our event partner is Laurie Pressman, vice-president of the Pantone Color Institute which conducts comprehensive colour research, trend forecasting and consumer analysis.
The full programme will be released in the coming weeks. So what are you waiting for? If you haven’t already got your hands on a ticket make sure you do soon.
If you’re a student or recent 2012 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass); simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
- Roberta Sant’Anna takes her camera inside a weird and wonderful Brazilian water park
- “Work hard and be nice to people”: what we learned at Nicer Tuesdays March
- “Dance exists when we run out of things to say”: choreographer Holly Blakey on her life and practice
- From admirer to employee: The New York Times Magazine designer Ben Grandgenett
- Amina Bouajila’s illustrations flit between reality and limbo in colourful hues
- Rufus Newell uses curves and scribbles to depict Greek gods and heroes
- Petition launched against winner of Foam Paul Huf photography award for “stereotyping and sexism”
- Exclusive: rediscover graphics from Fiorucci’s archival 1984 Panini collaboration
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Me & EU project will send creative postcards across Europe on trigger date of Article 50
- Phaidon book gathers together 500 of the most iconic graphic designs of all time
- Atelier Brenda: the alter ego of three female designers you need to get to know