We’ve got some more fantastic speakers taking part in Here, our creative symposium this June! We’re thrilled that award-winning set designer and creative director Es Devlin (her projects include the London Olympics Closing Ceremony and Kayne West’s world tour), legendary British designer Wayne Hemingway and one of It’s Nice That’s favourite illustrators Andy Rementer are all joining us to give some illuminating and insightful talks on 21 June.
They’ll be featured alongside an already jam-packed programme of creative talent from the UK and abroad including: New York-based digital artist Rafaël Rozendaal writer-cum-director Adam Buxton, French experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun and Erik Kessels, creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer.
We’ll also be joined by Berlin-based art director and set designer Sarah Illenberger, Stuart Wood, founding member of rAndom International for projects like the Rain Room, renowned graphic artist and art director Kate Moross and Spanish directors’ collective CANADA.
And speaking on behalf of our event partner is Laurie Pressman, vice-president of the Pantone Color Institute which conducts comprehensive colour research, trend forecasting and consumer analysis.
The full programme will be released in the coming weeks. So what are you waiting for? If you haven’t already got your hands on a ticket make sure you do soon.
If you’re a student or recent 2012 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass); simply email email@example.com for the discount code.
- Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer: the Stein sisters’ heart-warming film on child ballroom stars
- Three female art directors on collaboration, competition and confidence
- Pooneh Ghana’s ambient crowd and artist portraits from Pitchfork Music Festival make you wish you were there
- Julian Glander explains what a blockchain system is for MIT Technology Review
- “It’s a process of baby-making”: designing the horrific and hilarious multiverse of Rick and Morty
- Pouya Ahmadi uses typography to “bridge the gap between poetry, performance and space"
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Design, Revolt, Rainbow: the pioneering work of graphic designer Willy Fleckhaus