We’ve featured Iain Graham’s work on the site a couple of times now but always in the context of collaborations with others, so it’s about ruddy time we feted the freelance chef and food stylist in his own right.
Although I can’t speak for the man’s chaffing abilities (I’m free for dinner most nights Iain…), with clients like the Soho House group and Mark Hix he clearly knows his way round a kitchen. But anyone can see how fantastic is food styling is with a quick romp through his portfolio. Equally at home building fantastical creations for photoshoots in The Gourmand as he is making edibles look amazing for more conservative titles like The Times, Iain also has the skills (and presumably the silver tongue) to convince brands like Harrods to do some genuinely interesting visuals.
It’s hard to know where to start with his work but I feel that his Harrods work, his Grazia shoot and the very recent bringing together Waitrose groceries and John Lewis products give a good overview of his tremendous talents.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant