Seen the new knee-melting Beyonce for H&M swimwear campaign? That was shot by Inez and Vinoodh. But who are Inez and Vinoodh? They’re a Dutch couple who have been arguably one of the most important duos in the fashion world for the last 20 years. Their seemingly endless contribution to high-end fashion adverts in magazines is nothing but staggering. Looking through their portfolio now and seeing adverts that I tore out and stuck on my wall during puberty is making me kind of emotional.
Not merely famed for singlehandedly making clothing adverts works of art, Inez and Vinoodh also take some of the most exquisite, revealing portraits of the more famous humans on the planet today. That portrait of Clint Eastwood in the smoke! Mind blowing.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016